Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(12-Oct-2005 at 07:52)
Utopia down

Is only me or u all have problems loging-in on Wol ?? Anyone have a clue about what hapened with our largest server???

-== Hell was full so i came back ==-
-== Trembling in face of Darkness ... I walk through Shadows ==-
View Public Profile Find more posts by Apophiss Add Apophiss to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 07:54)
Ive been trying for the last 15minutes and I have to head for school now, looks like my protection is screwed, I don't get it EVERY age the server goes down during OOp, don't they learn anything from it? makes me so annoyed cause it just screwed my strat, Taverns will be in 8hours later now...
View Public Profile Find more posts by drahzar Add drahzar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 07:58)
Gaaah!!! Now iŽll be totally ruined...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Denfrome Add Denfrome to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 07:58)

I KNEW there was a reason I built my arms last hour ...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chardonnay Add Chardonnay to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:01)

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers

Uhm...HELP !
Is this because the server is down...or because of my browser?

----------------------------------------
They think they know who i am
But all they know is that i love to kill
Face down, dead on the ground
Find me before another is found.
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheManiaK Add TheManiaK to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as auangel)
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:05)

Utopia WoL Down

The same CGI error is what I get back...been trying to login 15 min now.

Wish Swirve can make our builds retroactive...

~ Songbird ~
View Public Profile Find more posts by jemmuzik Add jemmuzik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:10)
content

relax. im sure its the server that has gone done. But then again it'll be up in approximately another 2-3 hours? hehehe oh well did my stuff the last minute. should not be affected. =)
View Public Profile Find more posts by oblivion Add oblivion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Pip Squeek)
a.k.a. Pip Squeek
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $2.96
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:11)

yep, both IP and regular DNS ways are down...:/
View Public Profile Visit Zequovixway's homepage Find more posts by Zequovixway Add Zequovixway to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:14)
any offical word on when it may be fixed?
View Public Profile Find more posts by western chunk Add western chunk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote

Hopefully not down for too long.

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invasion Add Invasion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
hrm, yesterday i was talking to a buddy of mine that i actually was surprised that we hadnt experienced any downtime yet.. and here it is. damn it, there goes my buildstrat.

-Zero- Beer: The Reason I Get Up Each Afternoon
View Public Profile Find more posts by KingZero Add KingZero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:16)

WoL down, it's anoying, have to go to school now
And i cannot login again before 10 hours.

-"Just who do you think he is? God?"
-"No, god would have mercy, he won't"
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Chaos Add The Chaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:25)
dammit, i hate it when this happens!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kakistos Add Kakistos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:26)
question

Could they change something in the game right now (like the stances)?? ... if yes why did they choose such time (protection is the most vial time of the game)

-== Hell was full so i came back ==-
-== Trembling in face of Darkness ... I walk through Shadows ==-
View Public Profile Find more posts by Apophiss Add Apophiss to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:30)
it is the same error as some ages ago when they extended the prot. time wonder what they'll do now

I know I am fucked :S
View Public Profile Find more posts by chibibro Add chibibro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
is this another "exciting change" implemented into the game? no protection at the start of the age? :S this blows....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ainumahtar Add Ainumahtar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Hehe, they're too early this time. They should have tailored it to my 24 hour away time ;P
View Public Profile Find more posts by BlueKnight Add BlueKnight to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:31)

man protection strat totally ruined!

~don't ever argue with an idiot, because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience~
View Public Profile Find more posts by unholy weirdo Add unholy weirdo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Skulduggery)
(Post has been warned)
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:33)
YYYaaaayyyyyYYYAYyyayayayayayaYYYAyayayYYYYYYYYYYY YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gotterdammerung Add Gotterdammerung to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Oct-2005 at 08:34)

yea i think its stupid.....first age for 3 yrs and i still cant play this game...

the art to killing it to not be killed
the colour white
View Public Profile Find more posts by XxBaBooNxX Add XxBaBooNxX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote