Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(14-Oct-2005 at 21:13)
Age 30 WoL WarWins Talk

Just wondering who else is going for war wins.. Was also wondering if somebody could maybe create like a script that checks through all kingdoms, check the amount of war wins and collect them in some kind of chart? Should be possible if you know something about stuff like that
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sebuzzabuz Add Sebuzzabuz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 21:20)

i thin we are going for war wins mainly...will see what happens and what activity my ghetto has

first war starting 23rd day didnt take long

ps. Maxkool sucks
View Public Profile Visit homppa's homepage Find more posts by homppa Add homppa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 21:31)

Im not sure about my KD but i want to see a war wins chart or at least a script or bot that will go through and compile a chart.
View Public Profile Visit Elessart's homepage Find more posts by Elessart Add Elessart to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as not nerb)
Research Group
(14-Oct-2005 at 22:16)
We are going for war wins again. We have started off way too big, but more the challenge.

Got 5 last age (bf), hopefully we can improve. Looking forward to a rematch seb
View Public Profile Find more posts by brenton Add brenton to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 23:39)
I have created an IRC channel for anybody looking for a war. The idea is that you idle in there if you're looking for a war. When people come in, you can find out if they are a good match for your kd and willing to war. Obviously this channel will be probably pretty quiet until the islands are freed up.

I'm also looking for a couple more people who are on irc a lot to be ops so you can help match up people for wars. And if you have any other ideas on how to develop this channel please let me know.
View Public Profile Find more posts by kratosthestrong Add kratosthestrong to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 23:40)
Well you might be wondering what that IRC channel is

#WeWantWar
View Public Profile Find more posts by kratosthestrong Add kratosthestrong to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Oct-2005 at 00:07)

A few days back I was wondering if a WW counter could be implemnted here at temple. Like a table on the left hand side showing the 3 top WW leader kingdoms on both servers(only names if you can't put locations). The data would be inserted through the targetfinder system. It would really simplify the lives of all those going for WW, and give some merited fame to the winners...since mehul doesn't want to do it himself! give it a thought everyone.

"Oh. sir, just one thing. If we should happen to tread on a mine, what do we do?"
"Well, normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet into the air and scatter yourself over a wide area."

Last edited by templarz, 15-Oct-2005 at 00:09.
View Public Profile Find more posts by templarz Add templarz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Oct-2005 at 22:24)
So anybody got a win yet?
(16-Oct-2005 at 23:01)

We should be getting one soon

Izzy is back and older than ever!
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Oct-2005 at 23:24)
Aready got our 1st win, moving on to our secound war in 12 hours.
View Public Profile Find more posts by going to change Add going to change to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as HarleyQuinn ROX)
(17-Oct-2005 at 10:49)

w00t

June 16th, YR0 Our kingdom has begun a dragon project targetted at (namechange too protect the innocent) (XX:XX).

June 17th, YR0 (namechange too protect the innocent) (XX:XX) has declared WAR with our kingdom! War is expected to commence on July 4th, YR0.

July 4th, YR0 Our dragon has set flight to ravage (namechange too protect the innocent) (XX:XX)!

Kingdom of all elite halfer freaks

Gonna be fun

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Oct-2005 at 12:42)
Wow, cool keep us posted. What's the setup of your kd?
(17-Oct-2005 at 15:09)
i also want a war, but no one want one..tryed tons of kds smaller,bigger,same size..

** Hostilities (6) **
** Unfriendliness (5) **
View Public Profile Find more posts by KemoZabee Add KemoZabee to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Oct-2005 at 20:03)
July 3rd, YR0 HELLS KITCHEN (##:##) has surrendered to us! Our people rejoice at our victory!
View Public Profile Find more posts by going to change Add going to change to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2005 at 10:28)

We got a CF with war win at minimum time.

They where a Halfer Freak Kingdom, we where elvan they could'nt keep up with our Fog+QF.

** Summary **
&& Total Attacks Made: 57 (3,491 acres)
&& -- Traditional March: 53 (3,491 acres)
&& -- Failed Attacks: 4 (7% failure)
!!! Total Attacks Suffered: 26 (1,632 acres)
!!! -- Failed Attacks: 2 (7.7% failure)
$$ Aid packets sent: 53

** Highlights **
Jul 4 YR0: Dragon completed. Target: (XX:XX)
Jul 17 YR0: Dragon begun, Target: (XX:XX)
Jan 1 YR1: Dragon completed. Target: (XX:XX)
Jan 1 YR1: Dragon arrives. From: (XX:XX)

Five years of banning
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2005 at 10:32)
That is seriously not fair...my kd made 150 attacks in min time war and we still just won :|

we didnt send a dragon until they poped one out of the blue.... :|...

but anyway...1 war win to me
View Public Profile Find more posts by foxysam Add foxysam to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2005 at 10:53)

But do you see the differance we put in 57 attacks and two dragons in the first 24 hours of war.
Plus we have 6 people in IRC right now who where going too double tap this hour thats an extra 12 attacks makeing it 69 attacks in the first 24 hours.

QF+Fog+rax meens death too halfer freaks.

Five years of banning
Happy Wooden anniversary
(Posted as not nerb)
Research Group
(18-Oct-2005 at 11:12)
Quote:
That is seriously not fair...my kd made 150 attacks in min time war and we still just won :|
Care to post a CE?

Unless you were versing a true ghetto you wouldn't have been able to make that many hits. BUt since you said you just won, i cant see how that works.

A good warring kd (if they were competing with that many attacks) would have a decent defense and you wouldn't be able to make that many attacks.

Anyway, we are in our first war. Not going so flash but we still hold 2/3.
View Public Profile Find more posts by brenton Add brenton to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2005 at 11:18)

January 1st, YR1 A Dragon from WoU nubs (XX:XX) has begun ravaging our lands!

January 5th, YR1 not a WoU nub (XX:XX) has slain the dragon ravaging our lands!

We randomed/waved 4 kingdoms too see if we could get a war.
Each Kingdom we picked was due too same acres or higher, same net or higher.

This Kingdom chose too play all elite halfer freaks, with a semi suicideing strat.

Makeing attacks with anon ( wich does'nt work against active kingdoms ).
We used Qf, fog and WS.
Once a halfer freak stops getting land in and is on the downward spiral the freak personality back fires.

I wont post a CE because I would then have too spend ages removeng ours and their names and locations and I cant be stuffed doing that.

This is a public forum there is no way I will post info about my Kingdom or the opposing Kingdom.

Bottom line very active Elves in war are very very effective this age.

Five years of banning
Happy Wooden anniversary
(18-Oct-2005 at 12:20)

Actions against enemy
Total Attacks Made: 27 (1,238 acres)
Trad. March 24 (1,220 acres)
Failed attack 2 (failed 7.4%)
Conquest 1 (18 acres)
Actions from enemy
Total Attacks Made: 73 (2,430 acres)
Trad. March 70 (2,430 acres)
Plunder 1
Failed attack 2 (failed 2.7%)

This is from enemy point of view after 28h war, we did only 3 doubble taps and 2 of our attackers didnīt even attack (A) PP pwn
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ali PP Add Ali PP to your Buddy List Reply with Quote