Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Ceci)
(27-Jan-2006 at 15:49)
Re: Age 31 WoL WarWins Talk

Originally Posted by Smokyz:
lol, ive been in the top 5kds on genesis :P, and ive been offered spots in top KDs on wol already due to my high activty.

oky, maybe they dont nap everyone, just the ones that "jeopardizes" there rankings :P

im not saying all top KDs are bad at war. im just saying it takes less skill to paradise 2 months, and be the top NW KD, than it takes to be the top warwwinning KD.
Gen is a joke. Top 5, eh? I'm in the top 1. And top 10 every age on WoL. Don't go there.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tony YayYay Add Tony YayYay to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jan-2006 at 15:58)

Originally Posted by Ceci:
Gen is a joke. Top 5, eh? I'm in the top 1. And top 10 every age on WoL. Don't go there.
I've only played 3 ages in WoL.. and I'mjust curious why you say Genesis is a joke... could someone fill me in?
View Public Profile Find more posts by mikepone Add mikepone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Starfriend)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(27-Jan-2006 at 22:15)

How about if you guys take that discussion elsewhere, and get back on topic? M'kay?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jan-2006 at 22:53)

Originally Posted by Toadimon:
Except at the end of the age, "ww kingdoms" just go all crazy about their 9-11 war wins and start saying stuff like "My KD would own everyone in Top20 NW in a fight" when all they are able to do is to war ghettos hitting 25 times in a war. Just wake up guys, being a ww kd does not mean you are a good warring kd. Actually, most of the ww kds I know are crap warring Kingdoms using the famous "Go for Max Gains" tactics, and would probably ask for CF after 24h when warring a real good Kingdom which knows how to war.

Please find quotes of war win kds saying they would beat top 20nw kds in wars.

In my comments for an AR.com article last age I stated that my kd would lose to or MP the majority of top 20 nw kds (mostly due to the 'methods' by which they sustain maximum activity, but we would lose or MP to most of them nonetheless). For a stretch of last age, we maintained 50+ individual attacking events per day (excludes multi-taps) and I am perfectly aware of the chaining strategy. That being said, and myself having seen *some* top 20 nw kds lacking that level of activity, I know we could MP or possibly even beat a *few* top 20 nw kds. However, the majority of top 20 nw kds posses the *ability* to maintain 60+ attacks/day any given day of the year, including global holidays. I'll readily admit my kd cannot compete with that.

I then went on to state that in an age-long war win race, my kd would beat most if not all of the top 20 nw kds, and this is because amassing war wins in an age takes a completely different mindset than that which the nw kds are so acclimated to. One which I've immersed myself in for the last 7 ages.

After making that comment, 3 people came to my kd's public IRC channel and started making fun of me for saying my kd would beat top 20 nw kds in war.

It was an awesome display of (il)literacy.

+++++++++++++

On another note, Lotus kds are off to another quick start this age. Look for them in the ww and honor charts

/me braces for flaming.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Manimal Lotus Add Manimal Lotus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ViciousKitten)
(28-Jan-2006 at 00:40)

Originally Posted by Manimal Lotus:
On another note, Lotus kds are off to another quick start this age. Look for them in the ww and honor charts
See you there
View Public Profile Find more posts by mittenkitten Add mittenkitten to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2006 at 01:31)

Please find quotes of war win kds saying they would beat top 20nw kds in wars.
It was in the last war thread between a 11WW kd and a 10WW kd last age. I don't remember who posted that and I can't find traces of the topic on AR anymore. But hm, basically, he posted that Domi Deus would beat all the Top 20 NW KD in a war. Then everyone made fun of him

For some fun, just have a look at the war results from Domi Deus last war.

** Summary from Domi Deus **
Total Attacks Made: 76 (11,631 acres)
-- Traditional March: 76 (11,631 acres)
Total Attacks Suffered: 28 (5,660 acres)
-- Traditional March: 28 (5,660 acres)

Seriously, you see that as a war? Please. It's a rape, nothing more. Warring ghetto is far easier than growing big and keeping land.

My KD just warred a KD from the Lotus alliance. They had 9WW last age and their Monarch introduced his KD as a good WW kd from last age. After 24h he asked for immediate CF. Meter was 62.5% from our side. Most of their provinces made 1 or 2 hits while ours all made 3 hits. This is what happens when WW KD want to war real warring KD.

lol some1 is gelous :P
Man, check my nickname. Read the beginning only. See who I am now? You really think I'm jaleous?

Honestly, I'd rather war a so-called WW KD than a KD like Pleasure Palace, Demise or Brute Force. WW KD usually just get WW from ghettos. They stay small for a reason. Most of the WW KD do intra razes to land drop and stay in noob range. Which WW are the most important ones? These gained by a 10WW KD around 7M NW, or these won by a KD like BF or Demise, finishing at 7WW and 25+M NW?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Toadimon Add Toadimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2006 at 02:00)
Toad we all know why you are sour.

Also on the point of activity once again about top NW kd making 3 attacks a day i also got 3.5 a day every war after the first couple (I had not played for 2 years) and how many of you have ever managed a whole four a day with a 6 hour attack time. Im just intrested to know and how many other players actually have the commitment to attack every 6 hours. I sure as hell know I can reach that and I did at the end of last age.
View Public Profile Find more posts by chance252 Add chance252 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2006 at 02:06)

lol, toadi i spotted you right away :P your the only reason im posting here

cheers, manimal good luck and see you in the ww charts
View Public Profile Find more posts by Smokyz Add Smokyz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2006 at 03:50)

weebees>>>>
we can wave like any top KD.

once again, to get the warwin crown you need to war alot of good KDs also. after a few warwins, ghettos will be less inclined to war with you, the more the warwins, the less ghettos will war with you

most of them DONT war early on, they just wave once a day a KD they can easily defeat if it comes to war(ghettos :P)

sure some warwinning KDs are not so good at war, they also dont get the crown. but plz, dont tell me 100% of the top 50kds nw are good at war, coz thats BS
really... how many real kigndoms did domi dues war or confessions.

1-2 max after farming under 5 mill NW ghettos get your facts straight they never war top 50 compitition cus they are never in the same league

Manimal name the kingdom in the top 20 you could beat hell top 30

Quote:
That being said, and myself having seen *some* top 20 nw kds lacking that level of activity, I know we could MP or possibly even beat a *few* top 20 nw kds.
if your gonna say it back it up here is a list point out hte ones you could possibly beat.

1 Beauty of Absalom (##:##) Kamoria (#11) 64,728,737 gc
2 Equilibrium Absalom (##:##) Narsta (#39) 50,984,984 gc
3 eX Excellence Xe (##:##) Gardonia (#32) 46,324,319 gc
4 Destiny of Absalom (##:##) Gardonia (#32) 46,146,150 gc
5 The Heretics Nox (##:##) Islia (#9) 44,229,303 gc
6 Bloodstone Nox (##:##) Farlov (#6) 42,746,852 gc
7 Dragons of Absalom (##:##) Gardonia (#32) 40,625,189 gc
8 Brute Force (##:##) Islia (#9) 39,861,221 gc
9 Ballers Nox (##:##) Icia (#34) 37,865,076 gc
10 Fratzia CSB WAR (##:##) Icia (#34) 36,954,507 gc
11 Playboys of Absalom (##:##) Harkolia (#8) 36,915,947 gc
12 A l i a s of Absalom (##:##) Zark (#25) 36,058,467 gc
13 Moonshine (##:##) Zark (#25) 33,548,572 gc
14 eXNephilim HeroesXe (##:##) Icia (#34) 32,192,901 gc
15 ORDER of Nox (##:##) Cantora (#28) 31,732,002 gc
16 Sanctuary of Absalom (##:##) Yie (#24) 30,168,803 gc
17 Haven (##:##) Narsta (#39) 29,966,836 gc
18 Happy Bday to Myself (##:##) Jarn (#10) 29,452,749 gc
19 eX Criminals UM Xe (##:##) Enia (#30) 28,951,051 gc
20 Transcendence KLA (##:##) Targo (#19) 28,467,127 gc
21 Zenobias Zeal (##:##) Yie (#24) 26,538,032 gc
22 eX F O R C E Xe (##:##) Farlov (#6) 25,425,826 gc
23 eX Remains Xe (##:##) Lionia (#37) 25,000,084 gc
24 eX GODSARMY Xe (##:##) Corsov (#3) 24,754,057 gc
25 D e m i s e (##:##) Serpent Isle (#18) 24,541,910 gc
26 eX INSOMNIA Xe (##:##) Cantora (#28) 24,472,340 gc
27 eX De Notenkraker Xe (##:##) Orb Island (#15) 23,898,842 gc
28 eX Supremacy WIN Ex (##:##) Gardonia (#32) 23,565,025 gc
29 eX neXus Xe (##:##) Targo (#19) 22,116,892 gc
30 P a r a d o X (##:##) Corsov (#3) 22,115,708 gc

Step up kid
View Public Profile Find more posts by weebles Add weebles to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2006 at 12:26)
The fundamental difference into a WW KD and a Top20 KD is the way these KDs war. WW KD usually go for "No GB, No Dragon", and just win wars based on activity only. Most of the time they go for max gains and win because they can pull more hits than the ghettos they are warring. These KD want short and low damaging wars. Top20 KD go for hard fought wars, using chaining tactics for disabling provinces and send multiple Dragons to each other.

Chance, I played in your KD for a war last age. You received a Dragon and were unable to send one back because no one in your KD kept enough gold all the time to fund their part of the Dragon. Primary tactics in war was to go for max gains. It also took your KD around 30h to slay the Dragon. Luckily you were against a ghetto and won easily. Against a KD prepared for war, you would have lost that war badly.

I know you improved your warring skills since then, but honestly, I hardly see your KD beating a Top 20 NW KD in a war.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Toadimon Add Toadimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jan-2006 at 16:18)
Im trying to remember was that the last war in the chain of 3 where we had 24 hours after coming out of each war before going into the next?
View Public Profile Find more posts by chance252 Add chance252 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jan-2006 at 16:57)
War wins doesn't translate into beating top 30 kingdoms..noob wars and warring top kingdoms are totally different
View Public Profile Find more posts by SilentKiller187 Add SilentKiller187 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jan-2006 at 20:16)
Weebles, we could beat Nexus, since Nexus=Cello, and Cello can't resist Manimal and I!

No seriously..giving names is useless, we don't know who we could beat, it depends on many things anyway
View Public Profile Find more posts by W4rpBl4d3 Add W4rpBl4d3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jan-2006 at 03:22)

Originally Posted by W4rpBl4d3:
Weebles, we could beat Nexus, since Nexus=Cello, and Cello can't resist Manimal and I!

No seriously..giving names is useless, we don't know who we could beat, it depends on many things anyway

if manimal wishes to make claims he should back them up.

He is the one who said he could possibly beat some so let him put his money where his mouth is.

He is always talking but never backing it up. If you want to defend ytour kingdom goal #1 should be having manimal shut his mouth or admitt you ghetto hunt
View Public Profile Find more posts by weebles Add weebles to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jan-2006 at 03:43)
Originally Posted by weebles:
or they random / wave all age and noone steps up to the plate.
most of the time they harsh bottomfeed wave. don't even say that they wave kingdoms who will fight back.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chiu Add Chiu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jan-2006 at 07:42)

Originally Posted by Chiu:
most of the time they harsh bottomfeed wave. don't even say that they wave kingdoms who will fight back.

that is also untrue yes they do that but its a smart way to grow but they also hit into their size and top feed.

If you look at top wars you will notice thats the case. Being ingnorant to the actual facts of the top 50 is part of the reason war win ghettos ge ta huge head over getting 9 WWs
(Posted as caelis666)
(30-Jan-2006 at 12:19)

Originally Posted by Toadimon:
It was in the last war thread between a 11WW kd and a 10WW kd last age. I don't remember who posted that and I can't find traces of the topic on AR anymore. But hm, basically, he posted that Domi Deus would beat all the Top 20 NW KD in a war. Then everyone made fun of him

For some fun, just have a look at the war results from Domi Deus last war.

** Summary from Domi Deus **
Total Attacks Made: 76 (11,631 acres)
-- Traditional March: 76 (11,631 acres)
Total Attacks Suffered: 28 (5,660 acres)
-- Traditional March: 28 (5,660 acres)

Seriously, you see that as a war? Please. It's a rape, nothing more. Warring ghetto is far easier than growing big and keeping land.

Erm, get your info right.

1. I am monarch from DomiDeus, and nor me, nor anyone from my kingdom ever claimed that we can beat top 20 kingdoms. We are very well aware of what we can and cannot do.

2. That was not our last war. It was our war before that, which only lasted 32 hours, because our opponent did not want to continue. If you post info, please post -all- relevant info. We make over a 100 unique attacks in 2 days normally. Very few kingdoms besides top 50 can beat us to that.

3. Yes we did war a couple of ghettos. Sue us.

Anyhow, DomiDeus is not going for war wins this age. We're just gonna have some fun and fight some nice wars vs good kingdoms. Good luck to the kingdoms that will be racing for the war win crown this age.

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jan-2006 at 14:21)

Originally Posted by caelis666:
2. That was not our last war. It was our war before that, which only lasted 32 hours, because our opponent did not want to continue.
Well It actually proves at least two things :
- Your activity is not that good (76 hits in 32h is not high).
- You were warring a complete noobish ghetto.

Originally Posted by caelis666:
We make over a 100 unique attacks in 2 days normally.
100 attacks in 2 days is actually very low you know? Standard is around 140 to 150...

Last edited by Toadimon, 30-Jan-2006 at 14:24.
(30-Jan-2006 at 14:42)
Cute little WW kds

think 100 attacks in 48 hours is activity? hehe cute

Its true! ANYONE can FW their way to top 20 - but only the kds who can actually keep their acres stay there

U can dice 100k acres in FW, then come out, and get owned, losing half of it while warring a top kd while the real kds can grow quickly, and if challenged, either win and take land, or take land and withdrawl... either way, the WW doesnt mean a thing...... the land gains do.

thats the difference.

A Top kd would sometimes prefer for a war to end with a Free wave + MP rather than no free wave and surrender... coz again, WW means nothing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mickos Add Mickos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as caelis666)
(30-Jan-2006 at 14:57)

Can you guys actually read? I said it's high for kds outside of top 50.

Why am I wasting my time on this?

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote