Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Apr-2006 at 16:47)
Re: Swirve servers are down!! Why you think it is??

Originally Posted by alowe:
haha, i wonder if you're in the same place as me. sunny here and windy too. blow this for a game of checkers. i'm going out to enjoy somit called light photons. not sure if my skin will handle the shock

i'll try and log on later when it gets dark. bye bye people. enjoy the mudslide

Donnu with you, but im from Denmark.. :P

Signature suspended by Nazgul UT for violating the forum's rules.
60 pixel rule
View Public Profile Find more posts by homerx Add homerx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2006 at 16:54)
Makes me wonder why absolutely NOTHING has been said by swirve related to this downtime....
View Public Profile Find more posts by godiva Add godiva to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2006 at 16:56)

Originally Posted by alowe:
i don't think Mehul even works for swirve anymore. he's just a business image like that old guy for KFC.
That's the funniest thing I have read on this board in a long time. I have nothing further.

Memento Mori
View Public Profile Find more posts by blackout x Add blackout x to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2006 at 17:15)
woohoo i just got in wol again
View Public Profile Find more posts by noddy347 Add noddy347 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Pip Squeek)
a.k.a. Pip Squeek
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $2.96
(10-Apr-2006 at 17:24)

Note: Just because the page http://games.swirve.com/utopia/ is down, does not make utopia down. I been loggeding for over 1 hour now, but I been busy reading to post.

So if the front page is down try loggin in threw the Temple. Both regularly and IP, get. That way you will know if it is down for sure...
View Public Profile Visit Zequovixway's homepage Find more posts by Zequovixway Add Zequovixway to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2006 at 22:27)

Originally Posted by homerx:
Donnu with you, but im from Denmark.. :P
it seems pretty stable now in WoL. been logged on for several hours with no slowdown, only the occasional boot out.

I'm in Scotland

one thing i noticed was that when i did get in before if i waited and waited could still access my throne page without re-logging in. that tells me one thing, whatever computer the game is running on is not going down. it must be a seperate computer that deals with the communication side or even somit outside of swirve altogether. it might not be swirves fault so people don't jump to conclusions too early. its possible that swirves system is running perfectly but its their service provider thats down.
View Public Profile Find more posts by alowe Add alowe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Apr-2006 at 12:00)

Originally Posted by Flair:
Its actually a cunning plan by Mehul. Downtimes like this were most common when the game was at its peak.

Of course, Mehul figures, if more people played when there was masses of downtime, how do you get new players? Bring back the downtime.
thats one fo the more hilarious explanations I heard so far XD
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ainumahtar Add Ainumahtar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Apr-2006 at 16:52)
i poste dbe4 that server wer emost probably down due to the fact they were removing all the annoying pop-up and spyware ads, thats shund't have been there, mehul posted in the utopia forum that that was happening, and it was going up and down as they were finding them coming back on and stuff i guess, well form what i can see that ios the most liklely situation because it was the only thing poste din the forums remotely related
View Public Profile Find more posts by MrGuy Add MrGuy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Apr-2006 at 00:59)

Next age if this happens again, I think Swirve should spend a bit of money to add more capacity...or else you wont see that many players flocking in...

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invasion Add Invasion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote