Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.00
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:13)

not to bad for me, i attacked just before it (was lucky), as long as its back up in another 4 hours so i can attack again before bed, ill be happy.

im happy i just beat the downtime ^_^ now less time for enemy to retal.

i was just posting in the forum when it crashed.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Utopian Muse Add Utopian Muse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as IHateExplorers)
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:15)
sad Withdrawal is the best description for downtime.

Quote:
Damn if only we need to have someone event one where we go somewhere for a week without utopia would be worse then someone getting of heroin lol
He he he, this is so true, and so funny. I had to go away for about 5 days without any internet and felt so empty. How sad that is eh?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Minsky Add Minsky to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:20)
utopia server down is the only thing i know that'll make a grown man cry, except for one of those operations on your *#$k
View Public Profile Find more posts by alowe Add alowe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:20)

hope they restore the system sooner. i have not played since for a couple of years
View Public Profile Find more posts by ops0 Add ops0 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:25)
*finally he ends up in a loony bin, but they can't figure out why he keeps saying, refresh! refresh! refresh! refresh! *
View Public Profile Find more posts by alowe Add alowe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:27)

My kingdom is also at war - but I have no idea how the meter is.

From my past experience with Utopia I think the problem should be fixed by the end of the day. I dunno though... it's a Sunday. I don't know what other countries do but in England on a Sunday everything comes to a stand still.

in the pool out back water to my chest, towel lying in the grass
love pull your sore ribs in, I will pull your tangles out
I look into the mirror... for evil that just does not exist
[[call and Iíll be curled on the floor hiding out from it all]]
View Public Profile Visit Biddus's homepage Find more posts by Biddus Add Biddus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:30)

i played back in 2001 and then quit for awhile and now i am back. anyway, this crap uased to happen all the time. u think by now they would have fixed this problem. in addition, with the amount of adds we have to put up with, u think they would have enough money to get a reliable server:P
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ra Hoor Khuit Add Ra Hoor Khuit to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:38)
this has been one of the best ages from Mehul and his team, that Swirve hasn't gone down - can only be that ad thingy, otherwise the servers run smoothly.
View Public Profile Find more posts by byte Add byte to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:39)
20 minutes till end of our war
oh well, i take some solice from our pimps CE record. hmm, could we have won? we might never know
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:41)

im sure its aliens having a hand in this : might be wanting to call MIB.

LL TBH !!!

Respect,Honor,Loyalty And Dignity
View Public Profile Visit Shannon TBH's homepage Find more posts by Shannon TBH Add Shannon TBH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:48)
Re: Swirve servers are down!! Why you think it is??

Originally Posted by xypte2020:
This is the first major crash in some time....I'm thinking bug(s), or someone has hacked the server. One possibility, maybe one of the ads had a viri in it, and it hit the server, one never knows until one knows.
I'll go with that...prolly some sh1t from the ads (: mayb mehul clicked one XD
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ainumahtar Add Ainumahtar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:55)

It would be so lame and so cool simultaneously if someone actually attacked the server for his own benefit, like right after an attack.

How can we find out if it's the server or the internet connection? Does anyone know?

My kingdom is also in war, but we were winning by over 70% after about 60 hours of war
I'm happy I got Fertile Lands on this morning though, I'd loose bushels without it and if someone stole my stockpile (400k) right before the server went down I'd have a problem...
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:56)

exclamation mark new here to posting replys

it has been along time that the whole swirve site has crashed.this kind of bites!i have played for the last 4 years(real time) and i have an almost 400k nw.this is my personal highest!i hope its just a power outage and that they dont call a premature ending for the age!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by azzhl420 Add azzhl420 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 11:59)

it should be the server problem

Founder of Revolt KD Emperor VLip

http://revolt.the-toc.com/index.php
View Public Profile Find more posts by weelip Add weelip to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 12:04)
hahaha aint it sad... i mean utopia is down so what are we doing? talking about it...hahahah
think of how much stuff you could do if you quit utopia... for me thats like 5 extra hours a day...
i culd be an astronaught or a mathemitician...
View Public Profile Find more posts by carpatr Add carpatr to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 12:07)
Damn swirve to hell for putting us through this torment. I love my logon just as I get up in the morning and again before I go to bed. What am I gonna do with myself now
View Public Profile Find more posts by shakas Add shakas to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2006 at 12:14)
hehe

seems mehul got drunk and pressed the wrong button
View Public Profile Find more posts by vamsi Add vamsi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
*shivers*

sooooo cold, soooooo cold. need utopia to kick start me into life again :/

personally i doubt its end gonna be called end of age, well for wol at least.

at least i wasnt in war when it happened. i had semi suicided though, literally about 2 mins before went down, and my army is almost back now

i am the astrocreep, a demolition style hell american freak, yeah
View Public Profile Find more posts by astrocreep Add astrocreep to your Buddy List Reply with Quote

wasting my time and money to try login hour and hour

Founder of Revolt KD Emperor VLip

http://revolt.the-toc.com/index.php
View Public Profile Find more posts by weelip Add weelip to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as TiCkLePiNkIsH)
(09-Apr-2006 at 12:15)
Grrrrrrrrr I have to go out soon, been waiting hours for it to come back on line - now thats sad. Think I have an utopia addiction problem.
View Public Profile Find more posts by TiCkLe Add TiCkLe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote