Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(09-Nov-2001 at 12:19)
Shadow Hourdes??

my kingdom was invited to join shadow hourdes or SH and i want some info on them before i ask my kingdom about joining.

In life there are two guarantees after you are born, you will die, and you will pay taxes. So you are paying to die. Ironic isn't it?
View Public Profile Visit PsychoGimpy's homepage Find more posts by PsychoGimpy Add PsychoGimpy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.16
(09-Nov-2001 at 12:42)

Re: Shadow Hourdes??

A good advise;

Dont join them anyways, alliances will not help you!

A mind is like a parachute - it only works if open.
View Public Profile Visit Tiny Tim's homepage Find more posts by Tiny Tim Add Tiny Tim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Nov-2001 at 13:10)

Baron Tiny Tim -YYA Dolphin Chosen

YYA is an alliance..

In life there are two guarantees after you are born, you will die, and you will pay taxes. So you are paying to die. Ironic isn't it?
View Public Profile Visit PsychoGimpy's homepage Find more posts by PsychoGimpy Add PsychoGimpy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old soylent
Imported Post
(09-Nov-2001 at 14:17)

Don't listen to YYA.

I usually don't join alliances unless I know someone in them. I don't follow alliances that much, so I can't help you with info about SH.

If you are in a super kingdom I would join, if you are not I wouldn't.

Also if your kingdom is full of newbies, an alliance will not help you at all. I joined RAT last age and the tag was the only thing me and the other kingdoms ever shared.

Just get your kingdom organized before considering joining an alliance.
Donated $5.16
(09-Nov-2001 at 14:26)

yes we are an alliance, read the YYA thread for more information.

Why join an alliance? Can they protect you? NO if you get banged you get banged and only your kingdom can help you back on your feet by aiding you. Banging someone back only makes the problems bigger.

So there!

Constructive flaming aye Soylent

A mind is like a parachute - it only works if open.
View Public Profile Visit Tiny Tim's homepage Find more posts by Tiny Tim Add Tiny Tim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old soylent
Imported Post
(09-Nov-2001 at 15:04)

Lets see... no mention of dolphins, and a message that has actual facts in it.

I withdrawl my previous 'Don't listen to YYA.'

I submit 'Don't listen to Sputnick'

I'm a fan of stupid humor, but an oxy-moronic alliance that worships dolphins is not funny.
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(10-Nov-2001 at 09:54)

Then what about the hampsters?
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old soylent
Imported Post
(10-Nov-2001 at 17:51)

Hampsters would have been funny but after the Hampsterdance craze, I'm just sick of them.
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(10-Nov-2001 at 22:00)

oh the horrid hampster dance thing, poor hampsterslaves. Luckily we were able to free most of them before they danced themselves to death.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Vision of Hope)
Donated $7.39
(10-Nov-2001 at 22:25)

poor hampsters ...

-= Il y a toujours espoir :: There Is Always Hope =-
~ Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not.
Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it.
Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away. ~

This too, shall pass.. You will not be just a memory.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ForsakenHope Add ForsakenHope to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(10-Nov-2001 at 22:28)

I still dream of them sometimes you know... it's really horrid, I wake up crying from all the torture that I've seen them go through.
Old Melkor called Morgoth
Imported Post
(11-Nov-2001 at 07:05)

SH is a good alliance that treats it's members well. It's essential that you have an organized kingdom, though. We help victims of gb's and multis, and we generally try to keep a low profile.
(Posted as lord sputtnick)
(11-Nov-2001 at 11:04)

soylent, don't listen to me,eh?

Well I don't know you good, but I never hurted you or? I am be a 'bit' unconstructive from time to time, but after all I know what I am talking about. And if I fell like I post usefull things

Shadow Hordes? I know them I was once upon a time in the thieves guild and TTG has a shared site with SH, so I can tell ya that some members are quiet nice persons and that don't act to silly.
But my choose is done I am against alliances. But I can tell you that they aren't that bad, even they are bad. If you know what I mean.

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old soylent
Imported Post
(11-Nov-2001 at 16:36)

Damn. Thats the first intellegent thing I have seen you post.
Donated $0.64
(11-Nov-2001 at 17:42)

LOL

Founder and former Leader of the Council of Shadows
View Public Profile Find more posts by geddon2 Add geddon2 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as lord sputtnick)
(12-Nov-2001 at 02:47)

Well then you haven't seen all of my posts. I can be constructive when I think it's time for that and so I think right now

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Nov-2001 at 03:02)

Don't Join

I've done an evaluation of all the alliances on WoU. don't join SH, a bunch of n00b ghettos really. Their leader got pissed off and attacked me earlier this round b/c I told him he was a bad leader.

Go figure, another "responsible" alliance.

They have some good people, but if you're going to join an alliance, join a responsible one with a responsible leader, which SH does not have. My ICQ is 93517437 and I know plenty of alliances that are significantly better than SH.

View Public Profile Visit captkrob's homepage Find more posts by captkrob Add captkrob to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Chruz902
Imported Post
(12-Nov-2001 at 03:32)
Re: Don't Join

well, captkrob, what alliance are you in?
(12-Nov-2001 at 03:52)

NI as I recall

Sygnalor the Accountinator
Able to file 1040's faster than a speeding bullet
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sygnal Add Sygnal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as EagleRunner)
(12-Nov-2001 at 05:01)

Yes I think thats it.

The Lonely Lord LoneRunner
PERSONAL Spokesman and BODYGUARD for the Beautiful Exmuse
Forever GUARDIAN and Protector of The Former X
View Public Profile Find more posts by LoneRunner Add LoneRunner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote