Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-Jun-2003 at 20:38)
we already have many many alliances in utopia

atm, theres only like maybe 10 to worth mentioning. all other alliances suck and will not last a week

what will make ur allaince different from those allainces that will not last a week?

View Public Profile Find more posts by RiChDuDe Add RiChDuDe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Jun-2003 at 04:22)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Jasse)

firstly many people have been around longer then that, he may well be one of them, BUT he called your allinace n00b not you, and it is, not only is it new but by the sounds of it it is rather a n00b alliance

Exactly! I don't care about you playing for 20 ages or more. But if you started stupid newbie alliance, that alliance is still a n00b one, not you.
View Public Profile Find more posts by kucing Add kucing to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Ens
(Posted as NecroQuantum)
(24-Jun-2003 at 15:22)
Quote:
Exactly! I don't care about you playing for 20 ages or more. But if you started stupid newbie alliance, that alliance is still a n00b one, not you.
An alliance is only as good as members last I checked.

Quote:
what will make ur allaince different from those allainces that will not last a week?
I am working on finding out what works and what doesn't. I will replace what doesnt work with something that will work but still keep the same objective.

The prophetized one has returned.

No, I didn't post. It just looks like it...
Even in the darkest hour, a light will flicker.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ens Add Ens to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Jun-2003 at 15:27)
The question is, how many good players can you recruit? My bet is close to 0. Maybe you can get a few average players but the rest will likely to be newbies. Am I right or am I right?
View Public Profile Find more posts by kucing Add kucing to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Ens
(Posted as NecroQuantum)
(24-Jun-2003 at 17:51)
Quote:
The question is, how many good players can you recruit? My bet is close to 0.
What do you consider a good player?

Quote:
Maybe you can get a few average players but the rest will likely to be newbies.
Today's "newbies" are tomorrow's Brute Force. All you have to do is teach them the game, and by the way, I'm really getting annoyed with you "anti-newbs".

Quote:
Am I right or am I right?
Can't really think of something up on your own I see. Given the options, however, I'd have to say it is a trick question, as you are wrong.

The prophetized one has returned.

No, I didn't post. It just looks like it...
Even in the darkest hour, a light will flicker.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ens Add Ens to your Buddy List Reply with Quote