Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(02-Sep-2002 at 06:24)
Whole Kingdom sciences

i think that there should be a couple sciences that r gained by a group effort some of the sciences could be

-Dragon Care- lower money to send increase NW range
-Dragon Defence- lowers amount of soldiers to lower 1%
and others it would be a good thing to do since we have alot of money farmers out there

You may choose to throw stones, to stumble over them, or to build with them.

Lord Kaervek
View Public Profile Find more posts by kaervek Add kaervek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Sep-2002 at 09:00)

not many kingdoms use a dragon. they actually use undeads now
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acworth Add Acworth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2002 at 14:37)
Defense Science

Why not give the KD members an option to put money into a science that would increase the overall defense of the KD... I don't know what number would be a good max maybe 5%to 10%.
View Public Profile Find more posts by immortalhero Add immortalhero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Stormcrow)
Donated $5.44
(25-Sep-2002 at 21:34)

Seriously overpowers SuperKingdoms.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Sep-2002 at 11:04)
maybe increase the over rall kd science which call kingdom science work as our province science. but bonus to the science in for our province and only chose 4 or the 6 science we can pump to.
for example
a kingdom put gc in war science, then the effect come to this
a province with 5% war science, with 50% of the kd science, he got extra 50% of total of his 5% war science, then is 7.5% war science instead of 5% original war science.

and restrict a kd only can have 4 out of 6 science which can be pump to have extra.

in the other war, 100% is the max for a kd can reach, and in the mean time the max science decrease when the size of total kd increase.and also there is science decay happen if Mehul like to make it.

how to increase the science?
every province put gc into the kd science to pump it up, and it always cost less than the science pump player pay. and no way to decrease the gc use in pump the kd science. the gc used in science also decrease in each utopia yrs by a certain large amount of number. Such as yr, one point cost 100 gc. and in 2nd yr, cost 80 gc, 3rd yr cost 60 gc...etc. of course not as much as like that......

only the king can chose which science need to be pump, and all the province do it together.

if a kd with no kd science pump, then they will have no extra science bonus and might end up being rape like some kind of thing.......

what do u think?
View Public Profile Find more posts by swatteam Add swatteam to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Sep-2002 at 19:21)

this is a bad idea

" 'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool than
to open one's mouth and remove all doubts"

[color=sky blue]"Buck Futter!!!" - SNL [/color]
View Public Profile Find more posts by I0n St0rM Add I0n St0rM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Sep-2002 at 19:44)
7 science we have

Tools
housing
food
alchemy
war
Crime
Channelling

and i am very sure no one will pick tools, food and maybe crime and channelling. coz they might have more than enough and war science 100% will be pick, housing 100% will be pick and maybe alchemy will be pick. coz they can get stronger attacker, good gc income, and more peasent....neh, i just think of it, might work coz poeple can have the limit to chose which science need to be used. anyway, just a though only.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by swatteam Add swatteam to your Buddy List Reply with Quote