Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(Posted as Rhox TBH)
(24-Jun-2003 at 08:31)
To all Diplomats

As my nick says i'm a TBH member.
In TBH i'm a diplomat, and on this moment i try to inprove may work in all kinds of ways.

Why make a post here?
Not ervry Alliance got a Diplomat contact info on the public page of their site/board. So i want to ask Diplomats (both servers) to add me in their ICQ list.

Thisway i can be able to contact faster and solve the problem faster to. It saves time and energy.

I have already some Diplomats of diff Alliances in my ICQ list, so i already made a start with some big alliances.

Thanks for your time and i hope we can have a good futher in Diplomatic cases.

Rhox, Diplomat of TBH
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blade Master Add Blade Master to your Buddy List
(Posted as Alieda X)
Donated $16.00
(24-Jun-2003 at 08:41)

helps if you're online on ICQ too

Here as a private Utopian
Nothing I state here may be taken as being a statement by any alliance I may or may not have any or no association with
View Public Profile Find more posts by BaalsMistress Add BaalsMistress to your Buddy List
(Posted as Rhox TBH)
(24-Jun-2003 at 10:22)
ICQ was online all day. Only i was at school. But you still can add me and send a message with your alliance name and that you did add me becose of this. I'll accept asap
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blade Master Add Blade Master to your Buddy List
(24-Jun-2003 at 10:24)
added

Auth me

Property of noone, if lost please return to me..
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kachina Add Kachina to your Buddy List
Donated $5.44
(24-Jun-2003 at 14:50)

Will close this one tomorrow, when I think it should have served its purpose.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List
  Closed Thread