Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(26-Jun-2003 at 00:47)
So you say that we put NH name in disgrase ? So why when we war with an NH kingdom we get lauzy excuses like this one or after we make them surrender another kingdom from NH jumps on us .
Yes we did sent personal messages . Yes we did couple of razes but then we saw that the so called "inactive" monarch attacked . So this must be a very weird bug of the game if they are telling the truth and we have to believe the ones who speak with in game messages and always put at the end "LL NH" . So yes .. they use the name of this alliance in order to frighten ppl. And they lie ...
And yes we beat the shit out of them and now its becoming personal cause we are going for war wins.
We are not a SK and not even close .

Someone suggested that we should talk with a NH diplomat;That's not so easy to do cause even if a go to the main page of the alliance i must apply wich is hillarious.
Second of all .. this is not the bussines of NH cause we do not war with the whole alliance but only with a kingdom of their alliance .

The thing that pissed us off was that they stated that they will allect a new monarch but they need aprove from the alliance ; after that they brought us the thing with "not everyone voted" . But they still fight

So its NH mistake too since they allow such kingdom to tag on their name the letters "NH" . This is a pittifull kingdom and now we are going fast on a difference of 3 Mils NW.

And i know it would be a wise decision to make a withdraw but we aren't going for NW/land. Not even honour . Just war wins . Wich are taken with fair play ( depends on what u understand with fair-play in war time )

Blade
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bladeus Add Bladeus to your Buddy List
(Posted as Elrond NI)
(26-Jun-2003 at 00:56)
Quote:
this is not the bussines of NH cause we do not war with the whole alliance but only with a kingdom of their alliance .
And yet you blame NH and start a thread with thier name i alliance discussion? Its not thier business but its thier fault?

I dont know anthing about this situation. I only think its strange you post this here when it clearly dont belong here
View Public Profile Find more posts by ElrondtheOwl Add ElrondtheOwl to your Buddy List
(26-Jun-2003 at 01:12)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Elrond NI)

And yet you blame NH and start a thread with thier name i alliance discussion? Its not thier business but its thier fault?
Actually, if you look on the first page, Bladeus didn't create the thread.

J.R.

Me? Ruthless? Monarch? Whaaaa?
Stop an argument and get warning points. Go figure...
View Public Profile Find more posts by jorosar Add jorosar to your Buddy List
(Posted as Evolution NH)
(26-Jun-2003 at 01:37)
Another comedian, I think Elrond was talking about the KD, not that user in particular. And by any chance, did you see the monarch do anything to your KD? If you dont, think harder and you will understand.

By posting that, you are saying that ALL NH members are going to stretch a fake war until the end, and that's something that ain't true.

So go whine somewhere else instead of making a thread that has nothing to do with NH.

Last edited by Evolution Evo, 26-Jun-2003 at 01:40.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Evolution Evo Add Evolution Evo to your Buddy List
(26-Jun-2003 at 01:53)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Daisy)

The NH kd is question has many members on vacation and there are about 5 active members. So it really isnt much for you to brag about beating 5 provinces. They are trying to elect a new king but after your ianctive for so long the vote goes blank I believe as well as 3 new provinces that have yet to vote according to King Salinthos. This has nothing to do with NH and this thread only goes on a long sheet of universally applied myths about NH.

We can certainly help you try and end it but dont slander NHs name for one kingdoms attempt at action.
so then it's not a myth that NH allows such ghettos into their alliance that can't even manage enough votes to elect a monarch.
View Public Profile Find more posts by gregorclegane Add gregorclegane to your Buddy List
(Posted as Zero Enna)
(26-Jun-2003 at 02:05)

hey Blade - open your eyes instead of your mouth. NH wont declare on you after the war despite you being whiny bitches and the ICQs to all NH leaders are on the front page. Grow up a little and things get a lot better
View Public Profile Visit Zero UA's homepage Find more posts by Zero UA Add Zero UA to your Buddy List
(Posted as mdmFlutterby)
(26-Jun-2003 at 02:08)

tongue

You really beat down an NH kd that was 7 Million down to 5.8 million becuase they had 5 active provinces at the time. Thats really impressive...

In my opinion the only ghetto here is you! Are you so hard up for a win you pick a target, make up rediculous excuses for a win and then cry when at the end of an age logically people go on vacations/rest periods.

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List
(26-Jun-2003 at 02:10)
Quote:
(Originally posted by gregorclegane)

so then it's not a myth that NH allows such ghettos into their alliance that can't even manage enough votes to elect a monarch.
Hmm, only 5 active people, bunch of people in vacation, yea that's going to be an easy monarch switch. In a perfect world, N00bs would open there eyes before opening there mouth's.

"If only stupid people killed themselves, what sort of suicide rate would we have?" "An acceptable one."
Retired from NH
Retired from ACT
Retired from Utopia
ICQ 38689226
View Public Profile Find more posts by T0rrent Add T0rrent to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(26-Jun-2003 at 02:19)

Quote:

Maybe you need to learn to read. There is that little bit about "many provinces are on vacation". Not sure if you read that bit.

I ask that a moderator close this thread. It is quite clearly not an alliance discussion, but a problem one kingdom is having with another.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List
(Posted as Thunder NH)
(26-Jun-2003 at 04:35)

once again bladeus ,reading is a gift.try going to the site and contacts are posted there and no you dont have to apply or be a member to see them.this could have been handled alot better if either of you had bothered to try that instead of trying to trash a alliance over a kd problem full of inactives.you have been offered ways and contacts to help solve this problem.use them if you really want help in this or continue to ramble here if not.
good to see you elrond ,thanks for the input

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List
(Posted as cANibUs BoD)
(User is Banned)
(26-Jun-2003 at 05:56)

Are NH members dishonorable?

It all depends on whose telling the story.. remember everyone has there bias towards another!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by canibus Add canibus to your Buddy List
(Posted as Thunder NH)
(26-Jun-2003 at 05:58)

this situation has been ended .even tho the monarch had lost his ISP he got online long enough tonight to end the war.could a mod please close this thread before it turns into a spam thread.

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List
(26-Jun-2003 at 10:48)
Quote:

lol, you now see the change that your kingdom can join NH, since they're willing to let ghetto's in?
View Public Profile Find more posts by CygoM Add CygoM to your Buddy List
(User is Banned)
(26-Jun-2003 at 11:50)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Torlin)

though many NH members are dishonorable and as a whole they are not exactly a model alliance I think that they are probably telling the truth

just message each of them that they have 1 day to elect a new monarch or else you start razing, that should get their attention ^_^
I have never seen such foolish motivations before..

Eriund
Viceleader of Milites Noctis
View Public Profile Find more posts by GodEriund Add GodEriund to your Buddy List
(26-Jun-2003 at 21:21)
I mock the name of NH ? :~) .. well actually i do .. cause i have never seen one of your kingdoms to fight well .
So .. to be honest you should call yourself not Nation of Hope but Nation of Noobs ..
Then i will understand why you guys have such lauzy kingdom's.
Anyway .. it seems that after a wave of grabs the "inactive" king surendered . So .. please someone delete this thread .
Global Moderator
(26-Jun-2003 at 23:24)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Bladeus)

I mock the name of NH ? :~) .. well actually i do .. cause i have never seen one of your kingdoms to fight well .
So .. to be honest you should call yourself not Nation of Hope but Nation of Noobs ..
Then i will understand why you guys have such lauzy kingdom's.
Anyway .. it seems that after a wave of grabs the "inactive" king surendered . So .. please someone delete this thread .
Finally, you finish here. Please go back to where you came from. Whining here like a little baby about a kingdom. As a warning to any other newbies that wanna come to UT whining about kingdoms... please dont, we dont want the forums spammed up with dumb threads like this, thank you very much.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List
(27-Jun-2003 at 00:13)
Whining ? ur' funny dude .. im not whining .. im just trying to put NH name where it should belong .. in line with all n00bs
Global Moderator
(27-Jun-2003 at 00:22)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Bladeus)

Whining ? ur' funny dude .. im not whining .. im just trying to put NH name where it should belong .. in line with all n00bs

Hmm, that does make me ponder... are you part of NH then?

Closed Thread