Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: What team will win the NHL (24 hs to answer)?
Tampa Bay 2 15.38%
Philadelphia 2 15.38%
Calgary 6 46.15%
San Jose 3 23.08%
Who voted? Voters: 13
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $2.08
(08-May-2004 at 02:41)

Stanley cup winner?

I thought we could make a little experiment. Vote for who you think is going to win before the first game of the conference finals (by which time the poll will not accept more votes) and at the end of the tournament we can see how many of us were right!

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Good King Henry)
Donated $3.28
(08-May-2004 at 02:48)

I've had Philly vs. San Jose with the Sharks as the winners since before game 1 of the playoffs, and I'm sticking by what I said.

Even though I'm still a little pissed at Nikolai Khabibulin for fucking up the Islanders. We outshot the Bolts in 4 out of 5 games and still lost

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Henry Returns Add Henry Returns to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as wtfX)
(08-May-2004 at 02:50)

I always hear good stuff about Tampa Bay, so I am going with them.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $32.64
(08-May-2004 at 02:50)

Good to see Calgary still being underestimated
Hopefully the Sharks feel the same way as all of you.

Flames and Flyers in the Final!

After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one

The only reason we die, is because we accept it as an inevitability
View Public Profile Find more posts by Phased Add Phased to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2004 at 04:53)

Go Flames! My god is Calgary going insane with the Flames, oh well.
View Public Profile Visit Duke Drake's homepage Find more posts by Duke Drake Add Duke Drake to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as XxXFaithlessXxX)
(08-May-2004 at 05:00)

Calgary vs Philly with Calgary winning it.
View Public Profile Visit ShaggySnacks's homepage Find more posts by ShaggySnacks Add ShaggySnacks to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2004 at 08:05)

Quote:
(Originally posted by XxXFaithlessXxX)

Calgary vs Philly with Calgary winning it.
hmmmmm, i think it'll be Calgary vs Philly with Philly winning it, because the Primeau and Brasher line can shut down the Iggy line.

Support great music, pick up a Masia One CD today
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pavol Add Pavol to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dr DeAtH)
(09-May-2004 at 01:11)

Calgary vs TB for the Cup

Calgary winning it in 6

Kerri's Saturday Boyfriend
Sr. Executive President of the DD is really evil just look at his pic Bandwagon
Krusty by trade, Dr Death by circumstance
View Public Profile Find more posts by Krrusty Add Krrusty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-May-2004 at 07:24)
polls closed, but it doesn't mean i can't still post.

it's already the final and this is the only stanley cup related poll thread i could find so here i post.

well, calgary won game one, and i don't see them slowing down anytime soon. i'd compliment the lightning, but if you could see me right now, you'd know what team i'm cheering for (flames jersey on, flames wallpaper on comp, truck painted/decaled to support calgary... nuff said)
View Public Profile Find more posts by flanko Add flanko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote