Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Complaints

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $2.20
(24-Jun-2007 at 04:31)

Re: Language (Non-English)

Originally Posted by Starfriend: View Post
Do you expect everyone, people who had read the older posts in question and those who hadn't, to read back over a dozen posts to see if that was the character YOU posted about? Get real.
See, the thing is, you're making this sound like something difficult. Reading over a dozen posts, especially in the pictures thread, is nothing.

Of course, this is subjective, and anything short of in-your-face fact won't change your mind.

Quote:
You got warned, several people were involved in the decision that you should be warned. Now please quit hogging the thread with your complaint. If you wish to complain about it, you know exactly which thread to do it in. Let me tell you straight up though that what has been said here will be said there as well.
I'm not arguing that MY post was wrongly warned, I'm arguing that the language rule encourages redundancy, and should be revised, using my warning as an example.

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Jun-2007 at 05:07)

Perhaps you should set the rules back to the way they were.

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote