Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Complaints

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(29-Sep-2007 at 13:03)
About my Account: A Complaint)

my friend told me to join Utopia game in the net. So i decided to make an account last September 17,2007.. Now the age is about to end but i dont have the "STAY WITH THE KINGDOM" option on my throne page. Other prov in the kd has the option.. What is this problem about? i want to play utopia next age in the same kd im in now.Can you answer me mehul?

Currently, im 1205 acres with 168k NW, in just 1 week+..i think iu deserve to play more and help my kd..
View Public Profile Find more posts by warren658 Add warren658 to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(29-Sep-2007 at 14:37)

I'm afraid we aren't going to be much help here.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List
  Closed Thread