Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Complaints

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Konctre19)
(26-Dec-2007 at 14:29)

Most Bizarre Problem Ever

I can't reply to this thread

It is rather frustrating. I can reply to any other thread, but when i go to this thread, and hit "post reply" it refuses to load the page... well, it loads it, but then my browser freezes or something

i dont get it O.o... anyone else having this problem?? (doubt it since not many people seem interested in the thread but try it out and tell me if it happens to you)

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Dec-2007 at 14:37)

It is God, telling you that you're wrong.

But nope, no problems for me.

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(26-Dec-2007 at 14:50)

Re: Most Bizarre Problem Ever

Originally Posted by Konctre19: View Post
I can't reply to this thread

It is rather frustrating. I can reply to any other thread, but when i go to this thread, and hit "post reply" it refuses to load the page... well, it loads it, but then my browser freezes or something

i dont get it O.o... anyone else having this problem?? (doubt it since not many people seem interested in the thread but try it out and tell me if it happens to you)
Do you click to reply to the thread, or to a certain post? To multiple posts? Which browser are you using? Have you tried another (if you have something else installed)? Did you try restarting the browser? Did you try rebooting?

Just a few questions for ya there.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Konctre19)
(26-Dec-2007 at 14:57)

Quote:
It is God, telling you that you're wrong.
or Allah maybe

Quote:
Do you click to reply to the thread, or to a certain post? To multiple posts? Which browser are you using? Have you tried another (if you have something else installed)? Did you try restarting the browser? Did you try rebooting?

only reply to thread

using firefox, tried it in safari just now and it worked... so yeah, problem solved i guess... still really weird though

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as CelticKonc19)
(26-Dec-2007 at 14:59)

Originally Posted by Konc: View Post

Froze on me the first time round but it worked the second time round

I clicked to reply to the thread
Used Internet Explorer because I'm on my new laptop
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(27-Dec-2007 at 04:26)

When I click that link my Firefox freezes up on me for a couple of seconds. Haven't tried replying, but I'm pretty sure my browser shouldn't be freezing up.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(27-Dec-2007 at 08:33)

for me

Firefox halfway loads then freezes
IE will load the reply form but freezes after

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(28-Dec-2007 at 18:03)

lightbulb Re: Most Bizarre Problem Ever

I see the problem, I'll try to address it later on.
In the meantime, you may close the "Topic Review" section by clicking on the little arrow near it (do it when replying to another thread).

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Dec-2007 at 00:19)

When I tried it it only froze my computer for around 10 seconds before jumping to the page. All you have to do is wait for a little while.

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(07-Jan-2008 at 22:10)

ha! same here, freezes for like 10 sec.. Is this a sign I wonder

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote