Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Complaints

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $15.00
(18-Dec-2010 at 00:51)
just paid via paypal and can't seem to get it

i dont get you

you said you would send me mail
but is thst to my enw utopiatemple account?

i just gave you guys 15 bucks for lifetime

and my email which I gave you has nothing yet

wtf?
View Public Profile Find more posts by fear9 Add fear9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(19-Dec-2010 at 10:39)

lightbulb Re: just paid via paypal and can't seem to get it

I am sorry for the inconvenience. It happened because we could not match your payment to your Utopia Temple account. In the payment page we clearly ask that you check your email address prior to the payment.

Originally Posted by http://www.utopiatemple.com/payment.php:
Since the transaction is being handled by PayPal, for security reasons, all they let us see is your email address. Therefore, in order for us to identify you, and link the deal you have bought to your Utopia Temple account, it is CRUCIAL that you use the same email address which you have registered with us, as your PRIMARY PayPal email address. If this is currently not the case, you can either change your email address in our records, to fit your primary PayPal email address, or change your primary PayPal email address to fit the one you have registered with us.
I have now manually credited your account with the deal that you have purchased, and emailed you with further instructions. Thanks for your donation!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote