Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(24-Dec-2003 at 07:13)

freak Does anyone here watch Big O?

Ok. I've watched the whole Big O series and there is one question that has been plauging me. What the fuck is going on?

Seriously. I'm pretty good at understanding the hidden meanings in anime, but this has me stumped. What exactly is going on and the last two episodes revealed nothing! They had nothing to do with the rest of the series at all. I like Big O, but I just need some closure, folks.

HELP ME!

"Well, it's darker than a turnip factory down here."-The Donkey.
http://www.geocites.com/kiaserbillma...andOfSawl.html
View Public Profile Visit KaiserBill's homepage Find more posts by KaiserBill Add KaiserBill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dr Spengler)
Donated $0.80
(24-Dec-2003 at 07:15)

Lol, I just watched the final episode and I'm lost as well. Cowboy Bebop is more to my liking.

We fired our guns and the British kept on comin',
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago.
We fired once more and they began to runnin',
Down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jfried Add Jfried to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as tsachi)
Donated $0.56
(24-Dec-2003 at 07:18)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Dr Spengler)

Lol, I just watched the final episode and I'm lost as well. Cowboy Bebop is more to my liking.
and I like the power puff girls...so?
*licks Spengler*
View Public Profile Visit Tsachi's homepage Find more posts by Tsachi Add Tsachi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dr Spengler)
Donated $0.80
(24-Dec-2003 at 07:24)

*wipes his face*

Never said I didn't like the Powerpuff Girls. But the Rowdy Ruff Boys are better

We fired our guns and the British kept on comin',
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago.
We fired once more and they began to runnin',
Down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jfried Add Jfried to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Dec-2003 at 07:54)

uh Big O is very confusing.... I've stopped watching. and powerpuff girls/rowdyruff boys(?) NOT EVEN GOING THERE

SLEEP
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drunken Penguin Add Drunken Penguin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(24-Dec-2003 at 15:39)

question

Is the big O that one where things come out of that kids head?

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Dec-2003 at 20:18)

No, that's FLCL. Big O is about the giant robots.

"Well, it's darker than a turnip factory down here."-The Donkey.
http://www.geocites.com/kiaserbillma...andOfSawl.html
View Public Profile Visit KaiserBill's homepage Find more posts by KaiserBill Add KaiserBill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Jibbo)
Donated $0.56
(24-Dec-2003 at 21:45)

Big O = Giant robots.

And I don't understand it either. Some huge city where everyone got a memory wipe about 30 years before, giant robots, weird technology that no one understands.

I haven't seen the final episode, but I'll take your word that it makes no sense.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Iron Feliks Add Iron Feliks to your Buddy List Reply with Quote