Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(24-Dec-2003 at 16:07)

Web Browsers

I am currently using IE

but I wanna try Opera but there isn't free?? Is it free?? I read somewhere that it is.

Ex Housekeeper of Shangri-La
I have dissociative identity disorder
Spawned From Teh Evil Utopia Forums
View Public Profile Visit Gozza2's homepage Find more posts by Gozza2 Add Gozza2 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(24-Dec-2003 at 16:23)

http://www.mozilla.org/

Use Mozilla its great. =)

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as planetbob)
Donated $32.56
(24-Dec-2003 at 16:40)

Like Valek said Mozilla rules the waves! If you want just the stand alone browser go with firebird if you want extras like IRC a weird HTML type composer go with Mozilla. Opera has an annoying little ad until you pay to have it removed?

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(24-Dec-2003 at 16:40)
Opera's free. There's just one ad banner that you can get away by buying the license.

But more important, no matter what anyone says in this thread or anywhere else, Opera is the best browser available. People saying otherwise are misguided.
View Public Profile Find more posts by secretz Add secretz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as planetbob)
Donated $32.56
(24-Dec-2003 at 16:52)

Quote:
(Originally posted by secretz)
But more important, no matter what anyone says in this thread or anywhere else, Opera is the best browser available. People saying otherwise are misguided.
No matter what anyone says Opera may be best for certain peoples needs. People saying it's the best bar-none are misguided noobs.

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Dec-2003 at 17:08)

Thanks guys

Ex Housekeeper of Shangri-La
I have dissociative identity disorder
Spawned From Teh Evil Utopia Forums
View Public Profile Visit Gozza2's homepage Find more posts by Gozza2 Add Gozza2 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote