Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.24
(24-Dec-2003 at 20:32)

I know Dexter from the old days on which i used to be a Cartoon Network addict, so i'm voting for Dexter! Dexter to the top!

"I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion,
and I know my way around pretty well."
View Public Profile Visit Lord Paul's homepage Find more posts by Lord Paul Add Lord Paul to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Thijmen X)
(24-Dec-2003 at 20:37)

Yeah the old dexter, in english, really rocked. He's got my vote. Never heard of Jimmy Neutron btw...

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself
Signature recreated by Thijmen X to violate the boringness.
Smiter in name of the Ascendents / Psychic member of BB #1,2,3 and 4 and host of BB 5 / Official Trainer, Hero and Owner of EmoKat/Kerri/Beertje
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Binkster Add The Binkster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.36
(24-Dec-2003 at 20:49)

dexter's only cool when you see it 1 time, after that it starts to become boring but isn't that always?

Host of Big Brother UT, Only sander is allowed to Warn me
View Public Profile Find more posts by Maarteas Add Maarteas to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Thijmen X)
(24-Dec-2003 at 20:52)

Not really, some things just stay funny, like the Simpsons. And some episodes of Dexter stay funny, but ofcourse some are not.

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself
Signature recreated by Thijmen X to violate the boringness.
Smiter in name of the Ascendents / Psychic member of BB #1,2,3 and 4 and host of BB 5 / Official Trainer, Hero and Owner of EmoKat/Kerri/Beertje
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Binkster Add The Binkster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote