Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(31-Jan-2003 at 17:37)

Official Annoucement for the Introduction of Utopia Temple Military

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Utopia Temple and Utopia.

A couple of weeks ago, we decided to make an official military of Utopia Temple. It was going to be an organization, but it wasn’t going to involve Utopia. But then, when we saw the potential of this sleeping giant we had created, we felt it was only right to attempt to make an official alliance. We gathered support from Brother Green (Just the use of the name) and we have begun making an official alliance.

Today, January 31, 2003, I am pleased to announce that Utopia Temple Military is now an official alliance. We may not have a lot of members, our kingdoms maybe limited, however, we plan on growing bigger and stronger to rival the great alliances of the ages.

Also, I am here to announce our official partnership with Illuminity X, the clan on Earth 2025 that was voted best war alliance and best alliance by the people of Earth 2025. We hope to garner support from them as we hope we can help them.

Anyone can join at this moment, any kingdom can join. We will help you become better players, but lastly, we hope we can get lifetime friends, for that is what Utopia was ultimately created for.

Lastly, I have a message to all people who feel that alliances ruin the game.
They do not. I will not allow Utopia Temple Military to fall into the ranks of Gb’ing alliances. If you feel you were done unjustly by our alliance, do not hesitate to talk to me.

That is all for now!

General Stormbringer, AKA, Little Kid Izzy
Five Star General
Head Webmaster

P.S. Our website is at http://www.avidgamers.com/utmil

Izzy is back and older than ever!
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jan-2003 at 18:30)

Hmmm, an interesting concept... turning a forums alliance into a utopia alliance. Oh well, you're probably going to be flamed all the same

I pity the fool - Mr T

The Australien
BT lives on!
View Public Profile Find more posts by philphot Add philphot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jan-2003 at 18:37)

wrong forum! (plus a lousy idea, also a kd without tagged kds won't work...)

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jan-2003 at 18:42)

I'm just wondering, how does an earth alliance provide support?

I pity the fool - Mr T

The Australien
BT lives on!
View Public Profile Find more posts by philphot Add philphot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jan-2003 at 19:08)

question

Ok I went checking this thing out..
Seems like either its a bad joke or this guy just donno how to build a site... Any link reqs a user/pass combo, the public forums are empty, no contact information regarding anything...

Maybe u should get back to us once u've actually made something..?

And:
Quote:
Lastly, I have a message to all people who feel that alliances ruin the game.
Let me tell u a little story: My friend went attacknig this landfat. His Kd was in hostile or something. A few secs before he makes his attack the relationship turned war. He didn't knew this nor was it his fault. Few hrs later he discovers he lost 100 acres and 20 ppl from AA GBing him. They don't check before maknig hits and GBing, they just do. If this allience will not do that sort of trashy things, thats great, but others WILL keep doing it, and that is the main issue that us "Alliances haters".
Hope I cleared this one out for u

"Feeling like a freak on a leash... "
View Public Profile Visit d3fton3s's homepage Find more posts by d3fton3s Add d3fton3s to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jan-2003 at 19:17)
d3fton3s>> rofl. your friend hit into a war. end of story. there is nothing that can change that. AA might be a bunch of lamers or whatever, but they were right IMO for retalling like they did. Hitting into the war was probably not the fault of your bud as it changed after he checked, but its bad luck.

so that incident was bad luck on your friends part, not lameness shown by AA.

just my 5cents
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drexion Add Drexion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ImmortalVraak X)
Donated $9.37
(31-Jan-2003 at 19:58)

Uhh.. Izzy.. we have an alliance with Illuminati X, not Illum.. whatever you said..

And you should change your sig, you are no longer a 3 star general..

Plus, this is our diplomatic relations (PR) department as well.. so.. complain away!

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [Non-English rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Majestic Vraak Add Majestic Vraak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.37
(31-Jan-2003 at 20:03)

If you are going to enter as an ambassador, please enter "JAG Corps" in the company column and in the Referred by Column please put in the name of your alliance you represent..

You will be granted a special position in the JAG corps with a commission of 1LT.

Thank you..

(P.S. we have permission from BG to use the Utopia Temple name

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [Non-English rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Majestic Vraak Add Majestic Vraak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as FrozenR)
(31-Jan-2003 at 20:06)

Can individual members also sign up ? What I mean a whole k/d doesn't have to sign up do they ? I love allainces coz all the battle plans and organization gives me boney thrills . Ohhhh

GO AHEAD....PLAY WITH FIRE
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invertus Failex Add Invertus Failex to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old rbm
(Posted as Liam MG)
(31-Jan-2003 at 20:37)

question

I dont know if it is posted somewhere else but I just wanted to know what you require from your members?

Choice Excellent
View Public Profile Find more posts by rbm Add rbm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Angelic Death X)
Donated $2.40
(31-Jan-2003 at 22:44)

Wrong forum.

LA or AD.

-Angelic Death-
x nizlopi - jcb song for xmas #1! x
x there is a light and it never goes out... x
View Public Profile Find more posts by Angelic Death Add Angelic Death to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DarkDragon LgD)
(31-Jan-2003 at 23:12)

It's so sad that it isn't original anymore to make an alliance...

Back in round 10 when I made one, it was very original...

BAH!!!!

Them rookies give alliances bad names

DarkDragon
Utopia Oldie
View Public Profile Find more posts by DarkDragon DD Add DarkDragon DD to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Feb-2003 at 00:07)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DarkDragon LgD) It's so sad that it isn't original anymore to make an alliance...

Back in round 10 when I made one, it was very original...

BAH!!!!

Them rookies give alliances bad names
You talk as if it is a fashion thing.

Signature suspended by Sygnal for violating the forum's rules.[Don't give hints on how to kill people ingame via Utopia Temple.]
View Public Profile Find more posts by harlekein Add harlekein to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(01-Feb-2003 at 01:08)

Quote:
(Originally posted by harlekein)

You talk as if it is a fashion thing.
These last couple of ages, it has been pretty much a fashion thing. How many diffrent alliances have started up, then just disappeared with lack of intrest. These people have no idea about running an alliance. They see alliances like HaJ, NH, ABS, KLA, and think.. "Oh! I want to run an alliance like that!". What they dont realise is that it takes a lot of hard work and some knowledge of how alliances work.

Izzy, I wish you all the best with your new alliance. I suugest that you recruit some people who have some extensive experiance at the top levels of top alliances to help you get set. Experiance will get you an alliance that'll run well.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as zeratul666)
(User is Banned)
(01-Feb-2003 at 01:21)

ya, now in utopia, its 'trendy' to create an alliance

LOL
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sephiroth FA Add Sephiroth FA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as zuzu24)
Donated $4.00
(01-Feb-2003 at 01:27)

well i hate alliances but i'll give this one a try.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Utopian Muse Add Utopian Muse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.37
(01-Feb-2003 at 01:33)

Yes, Individual members are taken and we require full participation from our members (to answer both questions).

Donated $9.37
(01-Feb-2003 at 01:36)

This is not your run of the mill alliances.

And to clarify something, Izzy does not own this alliance, I am General Immortal Vraak X, General of the Army.

As far as us falling like other clans, no, we have high member support.. I'm not quite sure on the number but we already have somewhere between eight and ten kingdoms already ready to attach their tag to their kingdoms.

And as far as our strategem goes, we are a defensive alliance yes, and we will not adhere to the ways of other alliances voluntary. However, we will attack any gangbanging group in the same fashion that they have attacked us. If members of my organization are gangbanged, then (yes there are enough provinces) my members will retaliate in the same fashion. No one will provoke us without punishment.

Any other questions? Please post it in the UTM thread, this should be closed. Izzy shouldn't have spammed.

(Posted as DarkDragon LgD)
(01-Feb-2003 at 02:22)

Quote:
These last couple of ages, it has been pretty much a fashion thing. How many diffrent alliances have started up, then just disappeared with lack of intrest. These people have no idea about running an alliance. They see alliances like HaJ, NH, ABS, KLA, and think.. "Oh! I want to run an alliance like that!". What they dont realise is that it takes a lot of hard work and some knowledge of how alliances work.
Exactly what I meant, thanks for extending my post

DarkDragon
Utopia Oldie
View Public Profile Find more posts by DarkDragon DD Add DarkDragon DD to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Djlanky)
(01-Feb-2003 at 03:52)

Izzy better not try to turn this into a Digimon alliance (which is something that he would try to do).

I came|I saw|I conquered
...I returned...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lanky Add Lanky to your Buddy List Reply with Quote