Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Old lazkiz
Imported Post
(11-May-2001 at 00:23)
Shadow Alliance

To all the players of World of utopia . to all the greatest .. Im about to form a nice and great alliance that no one can break us .. If ur interested pls mail me at [email protected] ...... (:
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(17-May-2001 at 03:40)

Re: Shadow Alliance

First you have to learn to write... you don't know that english DO have grammar, do you?

After that you might write again so that I can bring in my REAL flaming skills...
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-May-2001 at 13:13)
what...again

there you go again,
"hey here's a new alliance and ill-expierienced leader, why dont I go give them some crap"

LAY OFF!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cormaic Ru Add Cormaic Ru to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(17-May-2001 at 13:42)

Re: what...again

If he is an ill-experienced leader, he should not be making an Alliance.

What if I was to lead an Army with no military training or experince. Would you follow me into battle?

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(17-May-2001 at 23:29)

Re: what...again

Ru, Runefire just said what I was thinking... noone wants to follow someone who can't speak up for himself and make a real stand... and you can't do that without being able to express yourself...
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-May-2001 at 14:44)
peace

I have made it with you guys and therefor take back what i said.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cormaic Ru Add Cormaic Ru to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(18-May-2001 at 17:44)

Re: peace

so the only reason why you complained on us were because you didn't respect us? *bah*