Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: What does god look like in your head?
Black, Clean Shaven 0 0%
Black, Bearded 3 4.62%
White, Clean Shaven 3 4.62%
White, Beared 17 26.15%
Other 42 64.62%
Who voted? Voters: 65
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread
Author Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(15-Feb-2008 at 07:22)

Do you consider god to be white?

Okay, well today, I went past a religious billboard that changes each month and this time it was saying
Originally Posted by Billboard:
Why do most people assume god isn't black?
And so I thought to myself, in my mental image of what I guess god looks like (Yes, I don't beleive he does exist, but thats besides the point, and this isn't the place to argue that), and I always thought of him as black (dark brown to be more precise), with a grey beard.
So whadda you think?

Spectre: I'm cold
Me:*Sends picture of tits* That should warm you up gap Spectre: Only a small region
Me: Or maybe this *Sends picture of couple screwing* gap Spectre: the rest of me is still cold
AMYQ: small huh???
View Public Profile Find more posts by palmtree Add palmtree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote