Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(07-Sep-2011 at 00:02)
USE to be monarch known as MORBO

Just wondering if any of my old players are still playing the game . Please contact me I just made a province i seem to be placed in a getto have not played for years but look forward to it .

anyway please reply thanks .
View Public Profile Find more posts by ctbrandg Add ctbrandg to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2011 at 20:16)

Bad place to look. IRC and The Uto forum give better odds.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Athazagora Add Athazagora to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2011 at 06:53)

there is a Morbo kd in my island this age..

Maguirez
MSN [email protected] | ICQ 245686499 | Y! matnor_79
View Public Profile Find more posts by Maguirez Add Maguirez to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2011 at 06:59)

Re: USE to be monarch known as MORBO

Originally Posted by Athazagora: View Post
Bad place to look. IRC and The Uto forum give better odds.
I feel like we're re-eploring the mines of moria here, but this is a great resource....just under-utilisied!
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2011 at 11:13)
OMG, are you the legendary Morbo? I've heard so much about you.
This is where I'm revising Morbo's glorious chronicles at the moment:
http://www.gob.nu/spel/morbo

All Hail Morbo!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vegeta Add Vegeta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jun-2012 at 11:00)

Oh I really hope you are the original morbo.

All hail Morbo!

Signature suspended by Brother Naz for violating the forum's 60 pixel rule. Brother Naz says "respect ma authoritor"
Actually Brother Naz says "No I didn't [say that] you liar!"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sesko Add Sesko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jun-2012 at 19:08)
hey

i played in a kingdom while ago with a guy named morbo dont remember what my prov names was buy usually darkhold was in there some where

0]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Darkhold33 Add Darkhold33 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2012 at 15:53)

Re: USE to be monarch known as MORBO

Originally Posted by Vegeta: View Post
OMG, are you the legendary Morbo? I've heard so much about you.
This is where I'm revising Morbo's glorious chronicles at the moment:
http://www.gob.nu/spel/morbo

All Hail Morbo!

Hmm wonder if its the same Morbo; that Morbo went to dominion packed with him a couple of times in the early days

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jul-2012 at 21:30)
LOL! I so miss the ole days and wol kingdoms........so much fun -thanks those Morbo posts brought back many many ghetto fun memories..........

Anon, Elvensryche, Utopheous, Elvensdead, Elvensryche - maybe finish up anon again......
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elvensryche Add Elvensryche to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Oct-2012 at 16:18)

i would more be like the old display of the utopia

Mickey !Ex-BoD, Ex-AFNU!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Streetwar Add Streetwar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote