Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Mercad)
(16-Feb-2003 at 08:58)
Angel Update

on your update, it requires you to download alpha 1.41 or angel doesnt work, i know that it happened to other people to since my friend had the same problem. It first gives u an eror then doesnt work
View Public Profile Find more posts by Merc Add Merc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(16-Feb-2003 at 18:54)

question Re: Angel Update

What are you talking about?

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Mercad)
(16-Feb-2003 at 20:16)
im sorry can u move this to angel problems and bugs, im talking about if u dont update then u cant get a formatted cb, som, etc
View Public Profile Find more posts by Merc Add Merc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(16-Feb-2003 at 21:00)

lightbulb Re: Angel Update

I don't think this is true.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Feb-2003 at 21:30)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Brother Green)

I don't think this is true.
I had this problem too
View Public Profile Find more posts by bradistan Add bradistan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(16-Feb-2003 at 21:40)

question

You mean this one?

(Posted as Sheff2k)
Donated $1.20
(16-Feb-2003 at 21:40)

As did i. It gave me a range check error on start-up and shut itself down.. and even when i copied the data and then turned on the formatter, it still wouldn't work..

So i downloaded v.1.41 and now my computer won't access the internet with angel on.. So i can't format anything

Noble Lady Sarak ~~ King Was Throne Away
The most extragant idea that a politican can have is to believe that it is enough for a people to march into a foreign country, for that country to adopt its laws and constitution. No-one likes armed missionaries; and nature and prudence both teach us to repel armed missionaries as enemies.
~ Maximilien Robespierre; January 1792
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sarak Add Sarak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Mercad)
(17-Feb-2003 at 00:36)
1.41 angel works on mine, its just u have to update to 1.41 or it doesnt work at all
(17-Feb-2003 at 05:24)

grr.. V. 1.41 doesnt work

Hi..I got a "range check error"
Then 1.39 Beta Expired
So I downloaded V 1.41al and now it wont work=IE when I CtrlA/CtrlC on my Throne Page...nothing happens (no Clipboard/Military Calc etc)
I run Win ME/...yes I rebooted & tried again/..no I have nothing else running.
Help!! Thx
*_*
View Public Profile Find more posts by AliceW Add AliceW to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Feb-2003 at 07:15)

sad

Also I did Start>Run> C:\Utopia\Angel\Angel.exe/reset
Got: "Windows cannot find C:\Utopia(etc)"

Help!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by AliceW Add AliceW to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $32.56
(17-Feb-2003 at 08:02)

After I'd first downloaded 1.41A I'd recieved a range check error when formatting my internal affair advisor. after clicking 'Okay' several times if I clicked on the building clac. I'd receive the message again. I had to close and reload angel maybe two times but everything is running smooth now.

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(17-Feb-2003 at 20:19)

lightbulb

As posted in the front page at the time, there is a very simple solution to the Range Check error with version 1.40 Beta. Since not everybody applied it, it was fixed automatically in 1.41, though nobody was forced to update.

Those who do have a problem with the new version (1.41), either error messages or pages who don't format, please post here the raw pages that cause the error or do not format. Please specify your full version of Utopia Angel, and list all the error messages that showed since your started your Angel session. For the record, we're usually only interested in the first error message that happened, since the following ones are usually caused by it.

AliceW -- You forgot the space in "Angel.exe /reset".

(19-Feb-2003 at 16:03)

LOL..you're right Bro. Green...I didnt see the space at all...I'll try it again. Thanks coz I'mm still getting Error msgs..."Access violation".. etc.
*_*
(19-Feb-2003 at 16:26)

tongue

Thanks Brother Green...did Reset avec Space (lol). Working well...so far
Cheers! *_*
(22-Feb-2003 at 15:24)

Goodness!! Just got new Beta Angel working..now I keep getting Download Alpha Angel 1.41??? What gives??
*_*
Administrator
(24-Feb-2003 at 13:31)

lightbulb

This is not entirely correct. Beta version users do not get notified about newer Alpha versions automatically, unless they download an Alpha version manually from the web-site.

(24-Feb-2003 at 17:09)

DUH..now I feel really dumb!! LOL I see that my version is 1.41 Alpha 1.
*_*
(26-Feb-2003 at 02:29)

tongue

Brother Green..d/loaded Alpha 2 1.41. All is well!! Thanks for your patience. LOL
*_*
Administrator
(26-Feb-2003 at 02:35)

teeth

I just released Alpha 3.

(26-Feb-2003 at 05:07)

What a giggle!! Thanks. they're coming thick and fast now. LOL *_*