Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Post has been warned)
Donated $2.20
(01-Aug-2018 at 02:55)

Hi everybody!

I can't believe this site is still around. Seriously, kudos to Brother Green for keeping it running.

Is anybody still moderating this thing? I'm just gonna... leave a whole thing of underlined text here for no reason.

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(08-Aug-2018 at 21:51)

Heya. BG deserves a lot of credit, that's for sure.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(09-Aug-2018 at 06:03)

We still run a tight ship around here, with 24/7 moderating to keep everybody in check.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(10-Aug-2018 at 01:36)

Re: Hi everybody!

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
We still run a tight ship around here, with 24/7 moderating to keep everybody in check.
I'm still adjusting to the fact that you're a moderator.

Also I'm wondering what Sygnal is up to. Managing a heavy metal band, probably.

Last edited by Nimon, 10-Aug-2018 at 01:38.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(10-Aug-2018 at 06:08)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
I'm still adjusting to the fact that you're a moderator.

Also I'm wondering what Sygnal is up to. Managing a heavy metal band, probably.
Only the most respected, articulate and well mannered posters were invited to become moderators.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(10-Aug-2018 at 22:52)

Only the most respected, articulate and well mannered posters were invited to become moderators.
And when they declined, BG finally asked you?

Global Moderator
(11-Aug-2018 at 10:28)

Oh I'm sorry you're still bitter that I made something of my life by becoming a successful moderator on an online forum, while you wallow in your sordid little grief hole with Ellellon.

Last edited by Swifty, 11-Aug-2018 at 10:29.
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(12-Aug-2018 at 14:11)

wow wasn't expecting this hahaha
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(15-Aug-2018 at 15:24)

Oh I'm sorry you're still bitter that I made something of my life by becoming a successful moderator on an online forum, while you wallow in your sordid little grief hole with Ellellon.
I'll have you know I have moved on to bigger and better forums... where I am also not moderator.