Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(02-Apr-2020 at 16:38)

Whole world is going to hell in a hand basket it seems, hope you guys are all staying safe out there.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Apr-2020 at 05:14)

I am trying to be. Very bored.

Honour, Courage, Integrity,
these are not just words,
they are a way of life
View Public Profile Visit Trent's homepage Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(26-Apr-2020 at 13:22)

Re: What happened to this place?

Originally Posted by QuantumChaos: View Post
Whole world is going to hell in a hand basket it seems, hope you guys are all staying safe out there.

Safe and bored

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(01-May-2020 at 14:31)

So bored.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(09-May-2020 at 00:12)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
So bored.
come play eu4 or hoi4 with us vu boys. u can even bring ellellon along

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-May-2020 at 21:01)

Originally Posted by QuantumChaos: View Post
Got a job working for the post office .......... doubt the world would notice the amount of beer, wine and spirits passing thru the network is insane.

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote