Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Kururin)
(29-Dec-2003 at 22:34)
Undead Plan

I have a regular BF account but I wanted to try something a little fun on Genesis. Well I created an Undead. No offensive combat losses... What do you all think about just attacking anything, even if you are going to win or not, doesnt matter, you just get elites. Keep Offensive Specs out all the time (Not like you get any defense from them) and just use it to train elites. What do you all think? I mean, its just a thought and I take Genesis as my playground to test out new things, and I was considering using it as a strat next age if no offensive losses are around.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gemma AA Add Gemma AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2003 at 23:04)

first of all you don't get leets when failing, and any decent KD would kill you after doing so for a few days.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity...

I ain't 100 % sure of the first though.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shadowdancer Add Shadowdancer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Kururin)
(29-Dec-2003 at 23:46)
Didnt know you didnt get elites when failing, Im a T/M just trying something new. And most KDs arent going to kill off an active attacker.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gemma AA Add Gemma AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2003 at 23:50)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Kururin)

Didnt know you didnt get elites when failing, Im a T/M just trying something new. And most KDs arent going to kill off an active attacker.
wanna try that?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Devastator Add Devastator to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Dec-2003 at 04:05)
You'd be killed off in an instant for failing so many attacks by your own kd and the kd that you were failing against. And you don't gain any elites in a failed attack. So yeah, this is totally worthless as a strategy.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SullenGenie Add SullenGenie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote