Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(04-Oct-2001 at 13:14)
Play Space Conflict for one month free!!!

ok the last thread was filled with nonsence so please let this thread be about only spaceconflict and if you have any questions. Ok here is the deal,
Ok space conflict will reset on Oct, 15th and there will be a lot more new additions, there will be a one month free trial period were you can try it out and see if you wish to pay $20 a year for it.... $20!!! that isnt a lot of money, some people pay $5 a month just to play an online game. This game pulls in diplomacy, risk like play with squares, and stratego... that is all I can think of but you can play before the restart now if you wish to get to know the game a bit, just go to www.spaceconflict.com, register and all that, it is a kick ass game and suggest it to any rts fan and turn base fan, i think that this game is a good way to wast away time it is a load of fun and once you get big it will also involve you a lot more. You need to use diplomacy to make alliances, if that doesnt work then you use your forces (fleets) and kick some serouse alien butt!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by steve109 Add steve109 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(04-Oct-2001 at 13:22)

Re: Play Space Conflict for one month free!!!

Why would you pay though?

I mean there are so many good ones that are free, so why bother

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Necromtic Filth)
Donated $7.00
(04-Oct-2001 at 16:30)

I agree with runefire. Many games bring in money via advertisments. If Space Conflict were to charge, would ads become totally obsolete?

The guiding light of my family -
|Daughter Lady Juliet|Siblings Tia, Exxy, Hopey, Kat, Paul|

Why cant you see fear will impede you to break
Through your trivial life and find the missing aim to evolve
View Public Profile Visit Dizzy Blizzy's homepage Find more posts by Dizzy Blizzy Add Dizzy Blizzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2001 at 21:08)

Hmmm? New changes? Bah... I must find out...

I need to make my own online game... Thief/Mages suck in Utopia...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sovy Kurosei Add Sovy Kurosei to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Oct-2001 at 20:56)

Play Utopia for 182 ages free!!!

heheheh....

http://nixe182.cjb.net
View Public Profile Visit nixe182's homepage Find more posts by nixe182 Add nixe182 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Vision of Hope)
Donated $7.39
(05-Oct-2001 at 21:42)

Re: Play Utopia for 182 ages free!!!

hee ....
but it is fun

-= Il y a toujours espoir :: There Is Always Hope =-
~ Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not.
Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it.
Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away. ~

This too, shall pass.. You will not be just a memory.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ForsakenHope Add ForsakenHope to your Buddy List Reply with Quote