Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > General Site Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Administrator
(06-Mar-2009 at 03:06)

sunglasses Revamped Front Page

Utopia Temple is happy to launch its revamped front page!

The new page aggregates headlines from various news sources, making them easily accessible to you, in a chronological order. The current news sources are Swirve Blog, uTimes and Alliance Rankings. We thank them all for their cooperation in this project.

We will be happy to hear your feedback!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Mar-2009 at 09:46)
My eyes, my eyes! Purple was hot last year....

I would really like to see the temple changed it looks to make it:
1. more attractive to see
2. easier to read
3. easier to find what you need
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bocksir Add Bocksir to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Mar-2009 at 14:01)

Great idea to combine the news sites!
This sure makes UT more attractive again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Athazagora Add Athazagora to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Mar-2009 at 06:53)
I think someone needs to address WOL being down again, the heck with this crop, the game is at risk of going down the drains, worry about keeping it up and running first. Unless, OMAC is really intent on killing the game in teh name of profits....
View Public Profile Find more posts by jimbo51 Add jimbo51 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as xX DoN JuaN Xx)
(08-Mar-2009 at 12:35)

i agree...this is great news...but can use a new (optional) skin too :P

i think this is what UT needed to re-invigorate...now the Utopia Community feels a little more closer together

"Respect the one who defends his land with bravery, but honor the price he pays to fulfill his duty."
-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
PyroManiaC | [email protected] | SC2 BattleNet: DonJuan5420
View Public Profile Visit xX DonJuan Xx's homepage Find more posts by xX DonJuan Xx Add xX DonJuan Xx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Mar-2009 at 19:26)

Agree

Since Utopia itself been though a lot of changes since it first started. I think it's time to have the UT "Angel" on the banner be updated =P Maybe something more bustier ... =D

Darkz Azn
L Samurai of Asian Triads
"Just because one side is winning doesn't mean the other side has lost."
~Darkz Azn~
View Public Profile Visit Xiao Sykotic's homepage Find more posts by Xiao Sykotic Add Xiao Sykotic to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Mar-2009 at 19:35)

Will UT make an Angel for the new Utopia Kingdom game?

O_D Kwon Boa O_D
Elder of The Black Horde
"...a song for you ... a song for lover..."
~Kwon Boa~
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kwon Boa Add Kwon Boa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Mar-2009 at 06:20)
very nice stuff Bg!
View Public Profile Find more posts by brado997 Add brado997 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Mar-2009 at 13:06)

I was going to post that I didn't notice any difference (I have www.utopiatemple.com in my favorites and always immediately click the 'Public Forums' link).

But when I scrolled down, I saw there were indeed changes.

The changes are fine with me. The site looks the same to me and I'm still happy with what it looks like

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 10-Mar-2009 at 13:07.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.36
(10-Mar-2009 at 14:20)

I like it better than the last frontpage, but I liked the one previous to that even better, although I now have little to no memory of what exactly it was.

No Comment
View Public Profile Find more posts by BrandonC Add BrandonC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Mar-2009 at 20:19)

Re: Revamped Front Page

Originally Posted by Athazagora: View Post
Great idea to combine the news sites!
This sure makes UT more attractive again.
It was a good idea.
Especially since UT seemed to have stopped reporting over the last couple years.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 10-Mar-2009 at 20:20.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote