Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
(25-Oct-2011 at 18:34)

Re: Vanilla Mafia

Originally Posted by RoWizzies: View Post
Yay we won =) Sorry for missing out on my day lynch but I had no idea what to lie when the day starts with "RoW is guilty"
Say you're a mason with everybody.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Oct-2011 at 19:55)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
Say you're a mason with everybody.
cause that totally worked for you... hehe

Last edited by Faraway14, 25-Oct-2011 at 19:55.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Faraway14 Add Faraway14 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(25-Oct-2011 at 20:35)

Originally Posted by Faraway14: View Post
cause that totally worked for you... hehe
To be fair, I wasn't attempting to escape a lynch. I just wanted to cause some mayhem and get people to reveal their roles and deny they're my mason. But nobody did.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote