Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 15-16 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as tienjin)
(06-Jul-2002 at 22:28)

building formula's

Ok I have a question for everyone you all have strats with like 10% or 20% but I don't ever see a strat with like 1% or 2% of anything. I have a couple provinces in my kingdom that have like 4 to 6 of almost everything. I know it is wrong and not a good strat but they are bigger than me and I don't want to tell them what to do unless I know what I am talking about so someone help me out here how can I help these players improve. Keep in mind these are not newbies and have probably been doing this for many many ages and while they probably have never gotten super big they are never really small
View Public Profile Visit morticianjohn's homepage Find more posts by morticianjohn Add morticianjohn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.52
(06-Jul-2002 at 22:49)

What size are we talking about? 1000 acres? 2000 acres? More?
Because 1k acres is not big at all, I reached a bit more than that in my first age at 150k NW.

If they are bigger than 2000 acres I begin to wonder how they did this, meaning maintaining a decent military and yet beeing able to grow quick enough.

If you want to teach them a bit, outgrow them and they'll probably listen, if they really want to improve. If not this age, maybe next.

Firemage
chief-smiler and leader of the smily-lover alliance ^__^
I once thought "The girl of my dreams is somewhere out there". Now I know where she lives!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Firemage Add Firemage to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(13-Jul-2002 at 06:13)
well, some buildings do not need large % but in general they could be stronger based upon what you said.

Hospitals at 2.5% i find to be quite useful myself but something like barracks should be between 10% and 25% if they are to be of any practical use.

Signature suspended by Brother Naz because clearly this user has nothing better to do than spam Utopia Temple and making an ass out of himself.
View Public Profile Find more posts by dcorkhead Add dcorkhead to your Buddy List Reply with Quote