Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(25-Jul-2002 at 07:50)

content LOL! ADF - Queen A also multi.. LOL!

lol! ADF claim to be honorable yet they are also one of us.... lol! you cant deny it...

Quote:
"Queen A:
Ive got some news about 3MF to report. I made a Decoy Province and used it for recruiting... I sent letters everywhere...lol. 3MF found it and attacked it like mad...hee hee... I finally just deleted the Province but I have a list of Provinces of 3MF... I will post them soon enough..."
yippeeee!!! but i hope know that we really have your true loc.... lol! well, Queen A knows who targeted her decoy (which means she also is a MULTI ... ) the drama has only started... lol!!!!

hehehe!! poor whining leader of ADF still in hunt for 3MF, i admire how you love the 3MF so much... lol! btw, you always know that the ones who attack you are only decoys also. its a decoy vs decoy... lol!!!!

The face that could launch a multiple GB.
View Public Profile Visit Helen of 3MF's homepage Find more posts by Helen of 3MF Add Helen of 3MF to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.04
(25-Jul-2002 at 07:58)

Eh...

Though your message does not even deserve a response, here it goes!

Super Elf
Grandmaster of the Funky Elves!!
"Argh! Run! It's an Elf Lord!"
Bah, who needs alliances! :P

Last edited by Starfriend, 25-Jul-2002 at 17:09.
Edit reason: removed the 'no-no' part of the post.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Super Elf Add Super Elf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Jaco NH)
(User is Banned)
(25-Jul-2002 at 09:18)
Hmm

If they mated (Assuming first that we made it humanly possible) what are the chances that between the two the offspring would be worth talking about?

In otherwords worthless spam when 3MF proved that there is nothing new, ADF uses multies and yet still struggles to field anything more then 60 1.2 mil kds every age

and that no matter what Helen posts, she invokes the fury in everyone thus making it all worth while

-Sovereign of NH, Trenn of TE-

"Oh, the perils of leadership in a species so anxious to be told what to do. How little they knew of what they created by their demands. Leaders made mistakes. And those mistakes, amplified by the numbers who followed without questioning, moved inevitably toward great disasters."
View Public Profile Find more posts by MrJaco Add MrJaco to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2002 at 09:43)
*sigh*

Hell hath no fury like a womens tounge....

I'd like to end this once and for all. If you'd please contact me asap, I'd be much apprieciative.

As for this "evidence"...Please direct me to it...Because I've pretty much looked through the entire site...Haven't found a trace of it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Quatre Add Quatre to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2002 at 10:12)

I just wondered why everytime Super Elf post something, it always includes an insult, what do you think? a retard maybe?

Cutest Girl in the World

View Public Profile Find more posts by Sexy Cute Dhee Add Sexy Cute Dhee to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2002 at 10:33)
Red Cordial

Quote:
yippeeee!!! but i hope know that we really have your true loc.... lol! well, Queen A knows who targeted her decoy (which means she also is a MULTI ... ) the drama has only started... lol!!!!

hehehe!! poor whining leader of ADF still in hunt for 3MF, i admire how you love the 3MF so much... lol! btw, you always know that the ones who attack you are only decoys also. its a decoy vs decoy... lol!!!!
Hmmm look's like this guys had a bit too much red cordial. Steady on there!!!

As for this multi business, I woudn't be suprised about ADF. Which alliance doesn't use a multi account for recruitment?

He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future conqures the past..
View Public Profile Visit Zpider's homepage Find more posts by Zpider Add Zpider to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2002 at 11:00)

the message above is coming from a n00b alliance leader. who else nothing but zpider!!!!!!! btw, hows your lovable and most trusted (EH?!) UPU... and how about those spies you had that made most of your members?????

View Public Profile Visit Helen of 3MF's homepage Find more posts by Helen of 3MF Add Helen of 3MF to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2002 at 16:59)

i hope you all know, it is not illegal to make a recruitment bot that you DO NOT run (it is run by scripts), and do not play :rolleyes

i guess wen ur head is buried making multis u dont notice stuff like that

and ill also say this, 3mF will never, EVER have even 1/1000th of the skill of RD in earth , this coming from someone who hates RD
View Public Profile Visit JKNAV's homepage Find more posts by JKNAV Add JKNAV to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2002 at 17:14)
Really and truely, more than likey 50% of all UTopians are multies; Most just refuse to tell other people about it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by NewCamlot Add NewCamlot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Alieda X)
Donated $16.00
(25-Jul-2002 at 19:50)

Quote:
(Originally posted by JKNAV)

i hope you all know, it is not illegal to make a recruitment bot that you DO NOT run (it is run by scripts), and do not play :rolleyes

i guess wen ur head is buried making multis u dont notice stuff like that

and ill also say this, 3mF will never, EVER have even 1/1000th of the skill of RD in earth , this coming from someone who hates RD
Game Play

Under no circumstances are users allowed to use the aid of automated processes to improve their performance in the Utopia game. Use of automated scripts or other software that accesses the Utopia servers for any reason outside of normal gameplay is expressly forbidden.

Thus bots are expressly forbidden, and in order to create the account to run the bot, you must agree to the code, thus you are in violation of both the letter and spirit of the rules.

Here as a private Utopian
Nothing I state here may be taken as being a statement by any alliance I may or may not have any or no association with
View Public Profile Find more posts by BaalsMistress Add BaalsMistress to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2002 at 20:02)

Damnit, Alieda beat me to it. I was going to do that myself.

As for 3MF denouncing someone else as being a multi. I think the sheer audacity of that alone is enough to suck several of the smaller planets in our solar system into a black hole of hypocrisy. Is it true? I don't know.. I'll be asking Quatre in private.

If you cannot play the game the way it was meant to be played. Why play it at all?
[color=light blue]The only thing needed for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke[/color]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nikos Add Nikos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jul-2002 at 08:28)
Arghhhhhh

Quote:
the message above is coming from a n00b alliance leader. who else nothing but zpider!!!!!!! btw, hows your lovable and most trusted (EH?!) UPU... and how about those spies you had that made most of your members?????
Haha, your pretty funny, NOT!!!!
I am no way an inexperienced leader today. In the past, yes I was, I will admit that openly, but most of the people in here have accepted and forgotten the past. You though, your humour is VERY DRY, I don't find it at all funny and im sure other people don't either. You need learn some more about diplomacy and stop posting things like this. MOVE ON!!!

Oh btw if your wondering about my earlier post about the cordial. No offense intented but you did sound a bit..well excited. If I offended you im sorry

He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future conqures the past..

Last edited by Zpider, 26-Jul-2002 at 08:31.
View Public Profile Visit Zpider's homepage Find more posts by Zpider Add Zpider to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sir Mountain)
(26-Jul-2002 at 10:53)
ehmm...seriosly...I guess there's pretty much people that have more than one account in utopia...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Monolina Add Monolina to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Alieda X)
Donated $16.00
(26-Jul-2002 at 11:12)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Sir Mountain)

ehmm...seriosly...I guess there's pretty much people that have more than one account in utopia...
I'm sure in England there's a lot of people that have stolen.

Don't make any of them any more right.

Here as a private Utopian
Nothing I state here may be taken as being a statement by any alliance I may or may not have any or no association with
View Public Profile Find more posts by BaalsMistress Add BaalsMistress to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ringlord)
(27-Jul-2002 at 10:48)

getting sleepy of this all.....*sigh*

As for 3MF trying to accuse our Queen of being a multi, well 3MF says enough, DAMN, an alliance of multis who is accusing ONE player being a multi, better flame yourself helen....

As for Queen A being a multi, I don't know, Haven't found anything in the site so far.........but I'll ask her.

As for 3MF, I am getting a little tired of them, If they don't buck of they'll have to keep a close eye upon their 'Devils Circle' it might 'appear' in my hands, and maybe in UT..........

Diplomat of the Shrine of Secrecy Alliance xXxXxXx Proud to be Anti-Bush!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Asmodeus SoS Add Asmodeus SoS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jul-2002 at 12:37)

Quote:
As for 3MF, I am getting a little tired of them, If they don't buck of they'll have to keep a close eye upon their 'Devils Circle' it might 'appear' in my hands, and maybe in UT.....
buck off? lol

DT said you should do that, he likes to share.

Donated $2.04
(27-Jul-2002 at 14:46)

teeth Sorry Nazgul ;)

But there HAD to be an insult in my message! It wouldn't be right without one!

And Sexy Cuty Dee or whoever you are, I only insult Helen, because she is a dirty cheater

Super Elf
Grandmaster of the Funky Elves!!
"Argh! Run! It's an Elf Lord!"
Bah, who needs alliances! :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by Super Elf Add Super Elf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jul-2002 at 16:16)

Helen...I hardly think you are in a position to question someone about multying in utopia

Also YYA is at war with 3MF...Do you have our locations too?

Could it perhaps be that ... "WoD is lame?" <TopwolfUtopia> ... sorry huh?
"WoD is lame?" <TopwolfUtopia>
one more time
"WoD is lame" <TopwolfUtopia>
Thaaaat's right...
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoTaz Add NeoTaz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as CyberDuke)
(27-Jul-2002 at 17:48)

YYA is at war with 3MF? When the war starts?
Sound interesting

ineser the Imperial
Cyber/Furious Angel[Part of Raging Angels IV-VII]
View Public Profile Find more posts by ineser Add ineser to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(27-Jul-2002 at 18:05)

YYA is at war with all alliances.

'It's a little game they play.'

If you see the light at the end of the tunnel, then you passed the test.
View Public Profile Visit Cloud Strife's homepage Find more posts by Cloud Strife Add Cloud Strife to your Buddy List Reply with Quote