Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > General Site Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(28-Feb-2011 at 01:43)
What happened to Utopia Temple

I used to play utopia.. almost 10 years ago now is when I started.

I was curious what happened to utopia temple? I loved this place... It was the place to go to about utopia stuff. It had everything about anything going on in utopia and for the last months and possibly a year or more on the news page is just utopia angel updates

Makes me really sad I loved this place.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xAzurex Add xAzurex to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Feb-2011 at 01:49)
I just created a province to take a look and there is only 1 server now? (not 3) and it only have 7,000 players? Back when I was playing I am sure there was 30-35k for both WoL and BF.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xAzurex Add xAzurex to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Mar-2011 at 04:37)

People got bored. Mehul sold it; the new company failed to fix it. Everyone is now playing more graphical games.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Ć
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Mar-2011 at 10:22)

errrr.....welcome back?

O_D Kwon Boa O_D
Elder of The Black Horde
"...a song for you ... a song for lover..."
~Kwon Boa~
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kwon Boa Add Kwon Boa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Mar-2011 at 09:07)

How many people are playing now a days?

“Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything, tolerance is for the weak and oppressed"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bierkrug Add Bierkrug to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Apr-2011 at 13:40)
Re: What happened to Utopia Temple

Originally Posted by Bierkrug: View Post
How many people are playing now a days?
Even less than 7k.
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobalot Add bobalot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Apr-2011 at 14:07)

Makes me sad. It's still a great game. I pity all those folk playing farmville
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skelf Add Skelf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Apr-2011 at 04:17)
sad ~ Sad to loss UTOPIA ~

Extinction of a great game.
View Public Profile Find more posts by wallfly Add wallfly to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jun-2011 at 15:19)

smile

still playin here... still pretty fun... but ive never been in a 2 province kd before this age... at least the other guy in my kd isnt a jerk

An Elanite in the Order of Elan. All hail our lord and savior Elan Christ
I OBEY! and so should you
View Public Profile Find more posts by Psychotic Add Psychotic to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jul-2011 at 23:08)

Give it some time and I think we'll get our players back again. The developers are actually making changes. We just need to get some of our older players back. This my 3rd age in a row back from a couple year break and things are only getting better.

~;..;~ Stealth Knight of Pantheon ~;..;~

I'm not speeding, just flyin' low
Stealth Knight of Pantheon
View Public Profile Find more posts by stealth Add stealth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(20-Jul-2011 at 20:08)

Originally Posted by stealth: View Post
Give it some time and I think we'll get our players back again. The developers are actually making changes. We just need to get some of our older players back. This my 3rd age in a row back from a couple year break and things are only getting better.

~;..;~ Stealth Knight of Pantheon ~;..;~
Make sure you let people know we are still open for business here

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2011 at 10:04)

Originally Posted by Skelf: View Post
Makes me sad. It's still a great game. I pity all those folk playing farmville
Actually I'm playing utopia from my phone ..... and strangely for a 90's style strategy game it's the perfect game to play from my phone ...... I can do everything I used to including IRC and be an active member with my new Kingdom.

Fuck failbook and its stupid flash games ..... utopia needs a better marketing team it's tailor made for the modern day smart phones.

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Jul-2011 at 23:15)

Amen to that.
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.00
(24-Jul-2011 at 04:19)

wow...this is the 1st time ive logged in here in prolly 5 years...suprised the game is still going...

The Right Honourable Rabbi Violent J of the Congregation of the Dark Carnival
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rabbi Violent J Add Rabbi Violent J to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Jul-2011 at 23:46)
Angel App

I think if they mad an iPhone app for angel it would spur a lot more use through utopia temple. Lot of my kd mates use iphone to play now a days and many times we have suggested someone needs to make an Angel App.

I'm not speeding, just flyin' low
Stealth Knight of Pantheon
View Public Profile Find more posts by stealth Add stealth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote