Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(12-Jun-2012 at 03:12)
Utopia happenstance

I actually was at one of my properties- jumped on one of the managers computers to check email and found utopia logged in.........as Sr. VP. I had to act like I didn't recognize it as its a policy violation. Painful part was my own manager was playing a province in a kingdom we were warring..........wondering if any have stumbled on simular situations stories on random meeting of folks playing utopia?

Anon, Elvensryche, Utopheous, Elvensdead, Elvensryche - maybe finish up anon again......
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elvensryche Add Elvensryche to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(14-Jun-2012 at 05:42)

content Re: Utopia happenstance

LoL that's a good one!
Never happened to me, in fact I never met someone in real life who knew about Utopia...

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(16-Jun-2012 at 05:21)

Back when I played (age ~21) I found out my sister played, and had also been playing for a few ages. We were both monarchs, our kingdoms were in the same alliance, and we were side by side on the same island (ie ##:## and ##:##). The next age, we were also side by side on the same island.

Keep in mind at this point there were about 100,000 players.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Sep-2012 at 00:29)
Had the same thing happen with a TDC kingdom - when we were Knights of Darkness had Knights of Chaos end up on the same island 3 ages in a row........oddly the first time was on wol when I was ghetto hunting for a team to move up and tag, then next age same thing on BF twice.
By third age it was lets just CF and move on oop lol...........
maybe 9 or 10 years ago now.

Anon, Elvensryche, Utopheous, Elvensdead, Elvensryche - maybe finish up anon again......
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elvensryche Add Elvensryche to your Buddy List Reply with Quote