Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(22-Nov-2014 at 19:13)

Forum Agent API Error Fixed with Full Reinstall

Thought I'd share in case others have the same issue.

For some reason, when trying to submit collected intel from my home computer, Forum Agent kept giving me an error having to do with the API configuration. It told me to use Debug mode, but I assume that was an error message from Pimp's server or something.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. Then I noticed that my settings were all the same, so I cleared the registry then reinstalled. And it worked!

Here's what I did.

1. Close Angel.
2. Clear registry in command prompt using Angel.exe location with /clearreg command. For me this was "D:\Program Files\Angel\Angel.exe" /clearreg
3. Delete Angel folder.
4. Download and install Angel.

President Maxwell
Proud Leader of UC
Rex Veritas Lightbringer
View Public Profile Find more posts by Maxwell Add Maxwell to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(05-Jan-2015 at 01:39)

sunglasses Re: Forum Agent API Error Fixed with Full Reinstall

Thanks for sharing!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote