Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(03-Jan-2005 at 05:43)
hi, pat cost as many runes as paradise for human.
View Public Profile Find more posts by EternalWanderer Add EternalWanderer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2005 at 23:01)
L&P has no effect.
View Public Profile Find more posts by soah Add soah to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2005 at 23:16)
Quote:
(Originally posted by soah)

L&P has no effect.
Actually it does, however, it might not appear to be doing much. I've had some concerns that the birth rate is too low... the truth of the matter is, that I don't know the exact value so I've to model it based off what I see.

This age is probably good idea to get some data points and check up on it.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old asm
(07-Apr-2005 at 22:30)
My L&P gave me almost exaclty 33% more peasants per hour than exactly modelled province in Prophet.

In prophet L&P added me 1 (one) peasant per hour (122 instead of 121 with no L&P). In game I got 164 (the hour before L&P the difference between prophet and real game was just 3-4 peasants per hour).
View Public Profile Find more posts by asm Add asm to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2005 at 05:38)
Quote:
(Originally posted by asm)

My L&P gave me almost exaclty 33% more peasants per hour than exactly modelled province in Prophet.

In prophet L&P added me 1 (one) peasant per hour (122 instead of 121 with no L&P). In game I got 164 (the hour before L&P the difference between prophet and real game was just 3-4 peasants per hour).
Thanks, I actually recorded my population growth so I have some data points to work off of.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote