Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-Oct-2005 at 01:50)
12 & 20 hour bonus

Can Prophet add the 12 hour and 20 hour bonus? If so how can you do it. I can't find it anywhere
View Public Profile Find more posts by kratosthestrong Add kratosthestrong to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 07:01)
Re: 12 & 20 hour bonus

Quote:
(Originally posted by kratosthestrong)

Can Prophet add the 12 hour and 20 hour bonus? If so how can you do it. I can't find it anywhere
If you set the advance by to 12 or 20, it should give you the bonus automatically. Be sure to set that value back to 1 as it will continue to advance by that many hours.

Also, I think there is some code in prophet that doesn't allow you to start acruing 12hr's and 20hr's until after the first 24hrs of the game... something I can look into I suppose.

Does anyone know how long you have to wait before you can start taking bonus's?

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 07:06)
Yeah I think you're right. After 24 hours seems to work.
View Public Profile Find more posts by kratosthestrong Add kratosthestrong to your Buddy List Reply with Quote