Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(09-Oct-2005 at 00:59)
BUG: Exploring

It seems ther eid a bug in the exploring module. No matter how many troops/gc you have you cannot explore more than 30 acres. I also manualy ajusted the data but still the same result.
View Public Profile Find more posts by socola Add socola to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Oct-2005 at 01:08)
Re: BUG: Exploring

Quote:
(Originally posted by socola)

It seems ther eid a bug in the exploring module. No matter how many troops/gc you have you cannot explore more than 30 acres. I also manualy ajusted the data but still the same result.

I appologise, my bad, i wasn't building before constructing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by socola Add socola to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 07:24)
Quote:
(Originally posted by socola)

I appologise, my bad, i wasn't building before constructing.
Cool, glad it is still working. (Well aside from the explore costs being off.)

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 14:10)

Seems like the initial draftcost the soldiers are upped.
Unfortunately i didnt look in the start, but at 285 acres the explorecost in soldiers is already 4 instead of 3.

Once again returned to UT! =)
Too much other things to name in a sig. =P
View Public Profile Find more posts by THE Elrond Add THE Elrond to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 17:44)
Quote:
(Originally posted by THE Elrond)

Seems like the initial draftcost the soldiers are upped.
Unfortunately i didnt look in the start, but at 285 acres the explorecost in soldiers is already 4 instead of 3.
The explore formula has been wrong for a while now... this is one of the reasons I have made it so you can override the Soldier Cost and GC Cost.

If someone produces a more accurate Explore Formula, I'd be happy to use it in prophet.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote