Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(11-Jan-2005 at 17:14)
Elf Elites don't seem to provide off/def points. (well, I know they do, but they're not displayed in prophet)

Edit:
Elf Off specs Offense points arn't displayed either. Def specs def is displayed fine though.

Last edited by Trunks9809, 11-Jan-2005 at 17:17.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Trunks9809 Add Trunks9809 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jan-2005 at 19:23)
I have no daily expenses as a merchant atleast that's what shows on prophet which i have about

Daily Expenses 26,994gc

in total...so why isn't it showing up?

never mind take that back it starts a 0% payrate..but it still says i'm only paying 22k and making 70k when i make 72k and pay 26k...so it's off.

Last edited by outlaw17, 17-Jan-2005 at 19:24.
View Public Profile Find more posts by outlaw17 Add outlaw17 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jan-2005 at 19:41)
I take even that one back my expenses after training more elites is only 1k...explain that one with 150% payrate that isn't even effecting anything now and my ME isn't up like it should be.
View Public Profile Find more posts by outlaw17 Add outlaw17 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2005 at 02:28)
Noo, there is a new prophet and it still isn't good enough for me

The draft for Orc's isn't corrected yet. It now is 50% of usual.

No draft 0 --> 0
Reservist 20 --> 10
Normal draft 50 --> 25
Aggressive draft 101 --> 50
Emergency draft 303 --> 125

Don't know how easy this is to change but it would make planning ahead a lot easier

Scientists have shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny yet measurable distance from the earth every year. If you do the math, you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface. This would explain the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xsar Add xsar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2005 at 03:50)
Quote:
(Originally posted by xsar)

Noo, there is a new prophet and it still isn't good enough for me

The draft for Orc's isn't corrected yet. It now is 50% of usual.

No draft 0 --> 0
Reservist 20 --> 10
Normal draft 50 --> 25
Aggressive draft 101 --> 50
Emergency draft 303 --> 125

Don't know how easy this is to change but it would make planning ahead a lot easier
Thanks, I changed it in the wrong place... well I suspect if you check that you are in war it will work... don't ask for more details than that.

Will be fixed in next release.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Apr-2005 at 19:22)
Works like a dream now! (well, nightmare for me since I can't see to get enough dpa oop )

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the update and keep up the good work!

Scientists have shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny yet measurable distance from the earth every year. If you do the math, you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface. This would explain the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xsar Add xsar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Aug-2005 at 21:46)
i train the Troops in like 10 hours with IA?!.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by melc2 Add melc2 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jan-2006 at 01:47)
Horses aren't affecting elf offensive points

I have 12k elites as an elf if prophet and it shows me at 72k offensive points even though I also have 13k war horses. I tried destroying the stables and with them gone, I still had 72k offensive points, so I concluded that my elf lords are not riding their war horses.
View Public Profile Find more posts by carpoto Add carpoto to your Buddy List Reply with Quote