Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(21-Oct-2009 at 19:36)

Angel 2.0?

So, I guess this post should go here ... if not, I'm sure it'll get moved accordingly.

So, with the release of OMAC's new beta code ... angel can make that ever awaited jump to version 2.0.

Also, I haven't tried yet (partially do to my laziness and schedule) but does angel work with the new beta code, or is that something that's going to be worked on and updated for the new release at the start of the age?
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Oct-2009 at 04:56)
sad

I've tried it... It doesn't seem to work. The set up of the site is all different now. >.<
View Public Profile Find more posts by Relaya Add Relaya to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(22-Oct-2009 at 05:07)

No, Angel doesn't work with Beta yet. I have good faith that BG will hop online with a kick ass readymade Version 2 (I agree that this new Utopia should have a v2.0 Angel) since it's just a matter of adapting Angel to the new layout and then reverting to age 42 rules with Avians added in. Theoretically, simple-ish.

He hasn't been on since late September though, which kinda sucks :/ Let's hope he comes back soon/hasn't lost interest in UT!

Noble Lady Sarak ~~ King Was Throne Away
The most extragant idea that a politican can have is to believe that it is enough for a people to march into a foreign country, for that country to adopt its laws and constitution. No-one likes armed missionaries; and nature and prudence both teach us to repel armed missionaries as enemies.
~ Maximilien Robespierre; January 1792
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sarak Add Sarak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Oct-2009 at 07:08)
I sent BG a note earlier.
But I am sure afew dozen otherppl did as well.
View Public Profile Find more posts by raiman Add raiman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(25-Oct-2009 at 13:03)

sunglasses Re: Angel 2.0?

Yes, Utopia Angel v2.00 will be released very soon!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Oct-2009 at 14:36)

Originally Posted by Brother Green: View Post
Yes, Utopia Angel v2.00 will be released very soon!
Welcome back! And thank you for the work you do on angel.
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Oct-2009 at 14:51)
Happy to see that Angel 2.0 is coming up. I'm really much too lazy to play Utopia without Angel.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Weazle Add Weazle to your Buddy List Reply with Quote