Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(22-Feb-2005 at 05:09)

Scientific question

So i was thinking water spins in a certain direction in this part of the hemisphere. After a rough night, I was layn on the couch watchn the Ceiling spin in the same direction, but a lot faster.

If I went to Austalia and got super smashed, woud the ceiling spin the other way?

hehe

YOU BLEW MY MIND, NOW BLOW ME!
View Public Profile Find more posts by AurumVenom Add AurumVenom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2005 at 05:14)

My guess is yes.

But what is really fun is, spinning around in circles really fast when your drunk.

You can breathe in space, they just don't want you to escape
View Public Profile Find more posts by lnopia Add lnopia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.88
(22-Feb-2005 at 05:20)

only if you drink australian alcohol...

Heisenberg may have slept here. But we'll never know how fast asleep he was
Good god...
To the rapturous, wild, and ineffable pleasure of drinking at somebody else’s expense.

Adding to entropy...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kyleesha Add Kyleesha to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as yevonite)
(22-Feb-2005 at 05:44)

never tried it out..... but depends which way uve been spinnin

Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
-Koen
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vaters Add Vaters to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2005 at 06:04)
Nah Kyleesha- if you drink australian alcohol, that negates the effect of the spinning ceiling- and you see it spin in the same direction. Therefore you must drink imported alcohol from the northern hemisphere, except american beer, which is toxic, and then you can watch the ceiling spin in the wrong direction.

However, it is a difficult task looking at the ceiling in Australia. You need to pin yourself to the floor so you won't fall off first. Then if you can keep yourself from not throwing up, you may attempt this stunt.

Under supervised and sterile conditions of course. It IS scientific, as you know.

Wow that was completely random.
Posted for strict buisness purposes ONLY.
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeeniMyniMo Add MeeniMyniMo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2005 at 10:20)

I dont know.. I dont think I've ever noticed any particular direction of spin per se. More a violent lurching action, which is sometimes followed by pain when I fall off my bed.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jond Add jond to your Buddy List Reply with Quote