Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Apr-2005 at 04:17)
Version 2.28.02 IMPORT BUG

I cannot import anything , non formatted (as is reqests the data) OR formatted into the new version

I am an Orc General
View Public Profile Find more posts by Schmoozy Add Schmoozy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Apr-2005 at 05:32)
I'm having the same problem.
I am also an orc general.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Midvinter Add Midvinter to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Apr-2005 at 15:34)

Yep , I can't import too

Rogue/Faery
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rakoth Add Rakoth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Apr-2005 at 15:35)
mighty heimdall have the same problem.

Heimdall http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic31161.jpg
View Public Profile Find more posts by HeimdallSweden Add HeimdallSweden to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $6.28
(09-Apr-2005 at 04:30)

I also

Human Merchant (monarch)

My Band
How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
5. One to change it, and the other 4 to hold the guitarists back who are trying to hog the light.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zelun Add Zelun to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2005 at 05:33)
This is verified. I am working on the fix.

Thanks for your patience.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2005 at 10:25)

Quote:
(Originally posted by swetty)

This is verified. I am working on the fix.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rakoth Add Rakoth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Jun-2005 at 15:56)
import bug

how long till this is fixed only got hold of prophet couple days ago and really wanting to use it to check out new things for my prov but very annoying when i find i cant even import my prov. im playing elf/sage
View Public Profile Find more posts by pbillson Add pbillson to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 07:21)
Re: import bug

Quote:
(Originally posted by pbillson)

how long till this is fixed only got hold of prophet couple days ago and really wanting to use it to check out new things for my prov but very annoying when i find i cant even import my prov. im playing elf/sage
Should be working now, 2.30.01b. Sorry for the delay.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old zEx
(12-Oct-2005 at 13:13)

2.30.01b has same problem justin.

Im a human/sherperd
View Public Profile Find more posts by zEx Add zEx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote