Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(13-Oct-2005 at 02:36)
Version 2.30.01b Import Bug

I downloaded 2.30.01b and still can't import anything. Whether formatted or unformatted I get a popup stating "Angel format is no longer support, Unformatted text only please."
As Modify doesn't seem to have options for "in progress" buildings or troops, I'm rather at a loss as to how to get Prophet to show my province as it is, rather than as I intended it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just4You Add Just4You to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 06:41)
1. You need to copy over all fields listed in the import wizzard.

2. Angel needs to be disabled, which can be done by left clicking on the Crystal Ball icon in the tray. (Blue means enabled, red means disabled.)

Let me know if you still run into an error.

-justin

Last edited by swetty, 14-Oct-2005 at 06:41.
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 10:24)
Indeed, I tried it with Angel disabled, enabled, and even with Angel completely off (as in I hit exit program)
Nonetheless I still got the error.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just4You Add Just4You to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Oct-2005 at 07:29)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Just4You)

Indeed, I tried it with Angel disabled, enabled, and even with Angel completely off (as in I hit exit program)
Nonetheless I still got the error.
I'll have to take a look. Can you provide your race and personality?

Thanks.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Nov-2005 at 10:49)
I also have the import bug. I disabled angel and filled in all the needs.
View Public Profile Find more posts by koln3dra Add koln3dra to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Nov-2005 at 12:37)
Oh and i'm Orc Merchant, browser IE
View Public Profile Find more posts by koln3dra Add koln3dra to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Feb-2006 at 09:12)
same issue

I'm having the same problem. Is there a solution?
View Public Profile Find more posts by knifemind Add knifemind to your Buddy List Reply with Quote