Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Celtic18)
(03-Jun-2007 at 20:01)

sunglasses Star Wars Mafia

Star Wars Mafia
By Celtic
The Story
A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away…

A dark MENACE has returned from the depths of history.
It ATTACKS with ferocious hatred.
The Sith, long thought destroyed are back for REVENGE.
However there is another HOPE,
That STRIKES fear into the hearts of the Sith
For the Jedi have RETURNED to protect the free peoples of the galaxy and return order.
((Free Rep for the first to figure out what I’m hinting at in the above message))

The Game
Ok basically this will be a mafia drawing characters from all six Star Wars Movies (If you have not seen all six I demand you go out and watch them after signing up)
It is set in no particular time period so don’t worry if a certain character died in the movies…We resurrected everybody especially for this mafia
Here is where you will find a very useful Wiki which will no doubt come in very handy.
Any and all questions may be asked either in this thread or via PM. And please ask if you have a question. I don’t bite…I just nibble

Rules
1) It will be a Night Start
2) Role Claim is allowed. Maximum of four role claims per day. No quoting of PMs or using screenshots.
3) Deadlines will be flexible unless special situation warrants. Each day will last about 72 hours and each night will last about 48 hours. - Suspended Till after my exams. Days will be minimal 72 hours and nights minimal 48 until June 23rd
4) Only Bold Votes and Votes in Yellow will be counted
5) One Death Rant allowed. No giving away information though.
6) Inactivity will be replaced or Mod Killed (More likely the latter) Inactivity is not posting at least once during the day period. If this happens two days in a row you will be declared inactive and dealt with
7) Please Make sure all PMs to me are titled: “Star Wars Mafia” or something along those lines
8) (50% rounded down +1) of the players will be required to Lynch. When (50% rounded down +1) is reached lynching will be automatic so be careful with your vote.
9) If you have any questions please ask
10) Have Fun!!! (If not followed it is punishable by Mod Killing)

Minimum required players is 21 with a maximum of 24. Anybody who signs up after maximum will be placed on replacement list in order of signing up.

Last edited by Azure Dragon, 03-Jun-2007 at 23:37.
Edit reason: there was no call...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Pip Squeek)
a.k.a. Pip Squeek
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $2.96
(03-Jun-2007 at 20:19)

About time we got one starter...

I need a self save...

Last edited by Pip Squeek, 03-Jun-2007 at 20:21.
View Public Profile Visit Zequovixway's homepage Find more posts by Zequovixway Add Zequovixway to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(03-Jun-2007 at 20:25)

I'm in

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(03-Jun-2007 at 20:26)

/me so in!

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.

Last edited by Swifty, 03-Jun-2007 at 20:27.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 20:30)

Star wars is probably the best theme for a mafia....I am in

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 20:52)

I'll play!

Don't argue with idiots, they only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
View Public Profile Visit Fabian's homepage Find more posts by Fabian Add Fabian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 20:59)

Natalie Portman! I'm in!
View Public Profile Find more posts by dennis0 Add dennis0 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(03-Jun-2007 at 21:00)

ill play.

"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead" - Bertrand Russell
Life without Emotion is like Sex without Intimacy.
Every now and then you get a snippet of pleasure but in the end none of it really matters.

Mafia Record 10-8 Mini-Mafia Record 1-7 / Survived 8 times / Lynched 9 times / Killed 9 times
View Public Profile Find more posts by Necal Add Necal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 21:03)

Sign me up, Scotty!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 03-Jun-2007 at 21:03.
Edit reason: ZING!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(03-Jun-2007 at 21:03)

Re: Star Wars Mafia

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
Sign me up, Scotty!
Wrong star

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 21:09)

Re: Star Wars Mafia

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
Wrong star
Damnit Jim, she's dead!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 03-Jun-2007 at 21:16.
Edit reason: ZING!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 21:34)
/in, absolutely.
View Public Profile Find more posts by VanDamien Add VanDamien to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 21:49)

Originally Posted by Celtic18:
2) Role Claim is allowed. Maximum of four role calls per day. No quoting of PMs or using screenshots.
Tsk tsk.

Quick, ask Pip Squeek to edit your opening message (and this one). Erase all evidence!

And set phasers to kill!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)

Last edited by Lunor, 03-Jun-2007 at 21:51.
Edit reason: Please don't kill me :|
(03-Jun-2007 at 21:52)

I'll sign up, and if I may, I would like to reserve a spot for a friend of mine Ultros who also wants to play. He's never played a mafia before, so go easy on him

If all the spots are taken by the time he's signed up tho, I guess theres no helping it.

This too will pass
View Public Profile Find more posts by Samurai Pooh Add Samurai Pooh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2007 at 22:13)

I want a role with telekinesis!!

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic18)
(03-Jun-2007 at 22:23)

Originally Posted by Lunor: View Post
Tsk tsk.

Quick, ask Pip Squeek to edit your opening message (and this one). Erase all evidence!

And set phasers to kill!
Bah....You had to read the rules!

Pip could you pretty please change the calls to claims...i messed up
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as matinog)
(03-Jun-2007 at 23:24)

im in.

RIP John Lennon
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mandraque Add Mandraque to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(03-Jun-2007 at 23:27)

I want in please!!!

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(03-Jun-2007 at 23:34)

I want in ! ... no skywalker role for Nimon please
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Iris Hope)
Donated $7.39
(03-Jun-2007 at 23:57)

or darth vader! Nimon got famous after that game

I would like to sign up to be a replacement please

Lunor i see is playing, and it'd be nice to be able to talk about the games!

-= Il y a toujours espoir :: There Is Always Hope =-
~ Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not.
Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it.
Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away. ~

This too, shall pass.. You will not be just a memory.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ForsakenHope Add ForsakenHope to your Buddy List Reply with Quote