Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.24
(10-Feb-2009 at 21:03)

Oh yea and if you read carefully Greeney was a Vig and he didn't kill for two nights...and when he wanted to he aimed for the superdoc
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Feb-2009 at 21:44)

Finally! I know I didn't do as much deductive reasoning in this as I could have, but I was soooo certain that BrandonC was scum at the end. Lucky that the roleblocking paradox didn't end up hitting us as whoever had lived would probably been really confused.

My tracking ability didn't end up being very useful overall I think. Oh well.

It was fun, and I enjoyed the theme. It was nice actually knowing decent amounts about it as opposed to most games.

I miss Runey...
Band is good! Band is great! Band is how I got a date!
War Damn Eagle!
I love Reputation! Love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! Please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarOwl Add StarOwl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Feb-2009 at 00:17)

Quote:
I'm not going to wait for another day to vote endgame since it cannot end in any other way
Wait... what? Then what was the point in making the town vote endgame in the first place, if they don't need to do it in the only situation where they can win by doing it... =\

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Feb-2009 at 00:48)

Re: Transformers Mafia

Originally Posted by Spectre19: View Post
Wait... what? Then what was the point in making the town vote endgame in the first place, if they don't need to do it in the only situation where they can win by doing it... =\
SK win if they vote endgame with one alive.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(11-Feb-2009 at 00:48)

The point was that the SK could win if he reached endgame voting like BrandonC though he would once he took over the role and refused to kill anymore

Now even if somehow unagi and starowl lynched indenial or indenial and starowl lynched unagi there were only townies around and they would have voted endgame eventually. The game was long enough IMO.
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Feb-2009 at 00:51)

Quote:
The point was that the SK could win if he reached endgame voting like BrandonC though he would once he took over the role and refused to kill anymore
And my point is now everyone knows that when there are only townies left you are not going to bother making them vote endgame, which means they know never to vote endgame because it means scum is alive.

So, unless you are never going to use that game mechanic again, it doesn't make any sense.

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Feb-2009 at 01:16)

It would have been fun IMO if that when the end game vote came up any scum left would have won.

Thanks for modding the game it was fun

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.36
(11-Feb-2009 at 02:46)

Originally Posted by RoWizzies: View Post
That was the part about me being an idiot.

No Comment
View Public Profile Find more posts by BrandonC Add BrandonC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Feb-2009 at 09:53)
sorry cloud for throwing the rug over you on night one.

Thanks for a great game RoW. gg.

godofcheese
Retired 13th Council of HaLL
HaLL of Blackguards
View Public Profile Find more posts by godofcheese Add godofcheese to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(11-Feb-2009 at 10:57)

And my point is now everyone knows that when there are only townies left you are not going to bother making them vote endgame, which means they know never to vote endgame because it means scum is alive.

So, unless you are never going to use that game mechanic again, it doesn't make any sense.
Check the Prison Break Mafia. I only stopped the game once the townies voted endgame. I explained why I decided to stop the game if you don't want to understand what I'm saying so be it.
(13-Feb-2009 at 17:17)
Good game

Could've ended it sooner, but I kinda went inactive...my bad
View Public Profile Find more posts by InDenIaL Add InDenIaL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote