Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(25-Sep-2002 at 21:58)

Shadow People

Sorry for making another thread but have you seen this before??

"shadow people"

I swear one of the supposed "shadow people" has visited me before in my room. FREAKY STUFF when you are in a semi-sleep state.

Just like ghosts . My work place is haunted too !!!!!!

Last edited by Death Wing, 25-Sep-2002 at 22:01.
Edit reason: Fixed link
View Public Profile Find more posts by Death Wing Add Death Wing to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Stormcrow)
Donated $5.44
(25-Sep-2002 at 22:04)

Why would you be sorry to create a new thread ? =]
Would get rather boring if we only had the same old same old threads to discuss.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.64
(25-Sep-2002 at 22:09)

exclamation mark

don't encourage them stormcrow, or we will have a whole myriad of subjects to talk about!!!

that whole idea of those actually being people is kinda sketchy to me, i can't say i believe in it. I see that sorta stuff, i start wondering how difficult it would or would not be to raise funding for a cat-scan
View Public Profile Find more posts by DevGnome Add DevGnome to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Sep-2002 at 22:11)

Yes but I thought making two in one day by me, may be a bit too much.

But do you guys know bout these shadow people?? What about ghosts?? I love ghost stories even though they scare the [email protected] out of me.

Yes I think I need a cat scan or maybe have my eyes checked just in case.

Sometimes i also see flashes of light around me even though the room is well lit. Something like sparkles in the room.

Dimnsional portal maybe???

Last edited by Death Wing, 25-Sep-2002 at 22:14.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Death Wing Add Death Wing to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Sep-2002 at 22:29)

I first heard of these at the Art Bell website.
http://www.artbell.com/shadows3.html
So that's the guy that named them...

I haven't seen any myself, and feel happy with that. It seems to frighten those that do meet them.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kriss Add Kriss to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Sep-2002 at 22:40)
could it be that part of why you saw a shadow person was that you were in a semi-sleep state? sort of a waking dream?
View Public Profile Find more posts by MaeglinRouge Add MaeglinRouge to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Sep-2002 at 02:25)

ive seen something like that, when i was younger, and i know i wasnt crazy cause my best friend saw the exact same thing, glowing eyes floating above us, freaky stuff man.

Slave of the Sexy Silvre
[size=1/2]Celestial Warrior[/size]
[size=1/2]The Winged Shadow Over Hell[/size]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azerath Add Azerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Valour II)
(User is Banned)
(26-Sep-2002 at 02:29)

i see little things out of the corner of my eyes all of the time, like things moving or ill see something and turn my head and it wont be there.I usually just dismiss what i see because i honestly dont believe in ghosts or in shadow people.

Signature suspended by Brother Naz for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Neo Valour Add Neo Valour to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Sep-2002 at 08:07)

k, has neone seen 'The Mothman Prophecies' Because these 'ghost people' remind me of that movie, and that was a scary movie...

Anyways, ive never seen a ghost person that i can remember

has anyone seen that t.v. program called 'Crossing Over' with John Edwards? Now that guy can talk to the dead!

Lord Alderock, ADK
"It pleases me as much to doubt as to know." Dante, Inferno, XI, 93
"A fool leads a thankless and anxious life, given over wholly to the future." Seneca, Letters, XV
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alderock Add Alderock to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(26-Sep-2002 at 13:27)

sunglasses

That's a nice website, thanks, I had lost track of it.

I've never seen any ghostpeople directly. Only flashes at the corner of my eye [as Valour], which has freaked me out a lot of times. And I've seen a moving reflection and the sorts (often in my glasses until I got these new glasses that's got anti-reflection, hehe ) in the window or on the screen when sitting my the computer.

I remember freaking Nicca/Katja out once when we lay talking in bed and all of a sudden I jumped around certain I had seen something... she got really scared

Alderock, I will see the movie... when I get my hands on it, I were to see it on the cinema, but didn't have time.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Sep-2002 at 01:33)
heh, sometimes I see flashes out of the corner of my eye too. of course, I wear metal frame glasses and just dismiss it as light reflecting off the frame.

Actually kind of funny when at work. If I'm sitting in just the right position, the "flash" is just where the light on my phone is (for voicemail).

As for John Edwards, I haven't watched his show, but I don't entirely trust anyone who claims they can talk to the dead. It isn't too difficult to screen audience members for lead-in facts, start out the conversation with ambiguities and get the audience member to "tell the story". Besides, its TV, if he gets one wrong are they going to show it?
View Public Profile Find more posts by MaeglinRouge Add MaeglinRouge to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(29-Sep-2002 at 02:26)

sunglasses

Well, I rarely have anything behind me that can make a reflection, or flash. At least not while I'm at the computer.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Sep-2002 at 03:06)

Such "Shadow People" may not be paranormal at all. How do I know? Cause I get the feeling that I'm becoming one. Anyway, back onto the original topic.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Raine Zacharin Add Raine Zacharin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote