Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: ?
Yea, I would still play. 47 52.81%
More likely to continue playing. 22 24.72%
More likely to stop playing. 16 17.98%
Would immediately stop playing. 4 4.49%
Who voted? Voters: 89
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Paradoxia)
(31-Oct-2004 at 19:04)
Would you still play utopia if there is no Utopia Angel?

Well, read the topic and vote.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pollster Add Pollster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Oct-2004 at 19:09)

if there still is the all in one and the attack calculator... yes ofcourse!

Leader Of AoT, High Councillor For AoD
HTN is my banner making bitch. /Greeney
I am the Greatest Alliance Leader in Utopia. /Diamonds
I Bite. /Forgotty
Bouncing is my game. /Meli
View Public Profile Visit htn02's homepage Find more posts by htn02 Add htn02 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $14.28
(31-Oct-2004 at 20:55)

I'd keep playing, heck it'd make it more fun having to figure out your own attacks. That is if everyone had to, if I was the only one calculating my own attacks and everyone else still had angel it'd suck.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tack Add Tack to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Oct-2004 at 21:00)

i remember when there was no angel.... ah.. yes... those days rocked.

so i wouldnt care.

of course i'm not playing anymore... but still

Jehovah Jireh ~ The LORD Will Provide!
Jesus is COOL! Christ Our Only Lord!

My Blog[-Valek-]
View Public Profile Find more posts by BangGang IHJ Add BangGang IHJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Oct-2004 at 21:02)

i'm one of those fools who would actually like that angel would be lost at all(and all those other formatters too)...game would be a lot more fun then

through it would make things really hard for the nubs and it wouldn't be good to the game at all(more difficult to share intel in the kd for example on so on...)

Last edited by nargothrond, 31-Oct-2004 at 21:03.
View Public Profile Find more posts by nargothrond Add nargothrond to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(31-Oct-2004 at 22:34)

exclamation mark

Hell no, I will barely play it with Angel anymore. It's just something someone like me would depend on to do anything right. And well...Utopia would take up more time then, so that's why BG spends his precious time to make Angel. <3 BG.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $13.36
(31-Oct-2004 at 22:42)

lol....well I never used angel before when I first started playing....and yea it was around...

lol I'd probably would still play..and just wing it like I used to haha.

Decisionsarehell'swayofsayinghello,
remindingmethat'swhereI'mgoingnomatterwhatIdo,
solivelifeanddowhatyouwant.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SilvreWolf Add SilvreWolf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Nov-2004 at 00:57)

like nargothrond said it would be bad for the game if it did disappear, but only bad for the number of players.
The competition would become more heated 'cos only the decent players would remain, or at least the players who are willing to put that much effort into the game.

People would just start using spreadsheets though. I cant install stuff on the work computer so I dont use angel there anyway. I use my own spreadsheet which works just about as well. Only thing I'd really miss if angel wasnt around is export lines. But I'd still most definately play!
View Public Profile Find more posts by jond Add jond to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Nov-2004 at 00:59)

Went for an age and a half without even knowing how to use the thing. I'm sure I could live without it, although it really makes finding T/M targets much easier.

Top results for the Economic Literacy pop quiz - take the Economic Literacy Quiz now!
1. Pip Squeek with 10 points!
2. Jasse, Kazac, chessness, Lonely Tylenol (Me) with 8 points
3. alero, Amanema Tsukihi, cdndude83, ebeneezer, Gus Mackay, Iranos, Lodewijk, Michael1, Seint, sparky wizzle, WillowWalker with 7 points
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lonely Tylenol Add Lonely Tylenol to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Psirus)
Donated $2.28
(01-Nov-2004 at 01:02)

Erm.

Yes.

Would you still speak to anyone if you had no mobile phone?

------The higher you are------------------
------------The farther you fall-------------

------------------The longer the walk--------

-----------------------The farther you crawl---

View Public Profile Find more posts by Araqiel Add Araqiel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Nov-2004 at 03:40)
Prolly not. Im too lazy to calculate by myself. However, it would be more realistic and all though. In the past they had no 'calculators' that could gurrantee an accurate good attack when used carefully.

--------------------
|Under Construction|
--------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by PandaLord Add PandaLord to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Nov-2004 at 03:43)
I would still play, how much I don't know. I probably wouldn't play to the extent I do now. But I would still play. I would just have to go back to the days of calculating it all myself. Which I do that when I'm away from a computer to work out some strats anyways

Be Strong
Be Proud
D.E.M.O.
(Duckie Elite Military Organization)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Darkest Sin Add Darkest Sin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(01-Nov-2004 at 04:01)

i didn't know there was an angel for utopia

the program i rarely use... i only use it for my KD... i have no need for it myself as its so far off anyways i can do rough calcs in my head... and by oversending 2-3% as an attacker i end up succeeding more often...

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Brother Pink)
(01-Nov-2004 at 04:05)

of course i would keep playin, i dont even use it now

Have a HooT
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lucan Add Lucan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as barzahl)
(01-Nov-2004 at 04:06)
Would still be playing. As long as I have the attack calculator on the throne and cbs it isn't all that hard.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DSwords Add DSwords to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Kakashi Rice)
(01-Nov-2004 at 04:30)

i played most of my utopia without angel.. only started using it 3-4 ages ago..

The Philosophies of Neo Genesis Evangelion and The End of Evangelion
"People must move by their own wills or nothing changes. ... If there is a will to live, heaven can be found."
"There are as many truths as there are people. It depends on one's perspective. Your truth can be changed simply by the way you accept it. That's how fragile the truth for a human being is."
View Public Profile Visit L Rice's homepage Find more posts by L Rice Add L Rice to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Pip Squeek)
a.k.a. Pip Squeek
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $2.96
(01-Nov-2004 at 07:56)

it really wouldn't change much for me... I remember when their was no angel... I use angel because it formates the information so that other peoplr can read and use it...

I can do most of my calculations just as fat with out angel... given I might forget some thing now and than, but I take more risks than I would using angel... I guess that could explain why I bounce one every once in a while, but in war I always use angel and over perdict so that I don't fail...
View Public Profile Visit Zequovixway's homepage Find more posts by Zequovixway Add Zequovixway to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(01-Nov-2004 at 08:02)

wouldn't change a thing fo rme as I can't use it as is anyways. (mac) It would however, mean that 90% of my kd would probably be clueless on how to attack :-P

"Someday someone will best me. But it will not be you and it will not be today."
"Few who say nothing are silent."
Every fool knows you can't touch the stars but it doesn't stop a wise man from trying.
View Public Profile Find more posts by L0rd Snow Add L0rd Snow to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(01-Nov-2004 at 08:12)

Played for about 4 ages without it .. think I can handle going back

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Nov-2004 at 19:50)

i only use it to check my sci page and my kd page and sometimes i copy my prov page(for real )

The signature that you have entered is too long. Please shorten it to 5 lines or less.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ZeroSlayer Add ZeroSlayer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote