Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(03-Sep-2005 at 23:29)
An affront to Human suffering victims of Katrina

Now while everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, I would have thought that most people would have compassion for the poorest most needy victims of the hurricane Katrina....
Evidently I was wrong, his kingdom must agree with him or they would have taken care of him by now also....
The following was taken from our war forums in WoL. and although he has been reported a dozen times daily since the posts. nothing has been done.... I myself find his comments despicable, and they show a complete lack of compassion for human suffering.....
I would hope people would scour the kingdoms of Wol in the farther islands and confront this person for his recent comments.....I know that #s will not be posted here, so if you find his province, pass his kingdom # along to others whom you know will be affronted by this....

(Prayers for Katrina Survivors)

__________________________________________________ _________

Unbelievable (##:##) January 11th, YR8
I am at a loss for words .
I have watched the news the past 2 days, and my heart is hurting for the people of the gulf states who are just absolutely devastated by the Hurricane...
I am sending a prayer to those people. it is all I can offer, but I hope it will help

- Sir Mandragoran the Sorcerer
vV Dracula Vv (##:##) January 16th, YR8
they were told to leave now there looting i dont feel sorry.too bad so sad now the usa knows how it feels let bush sort it out.

- Sir Fang the Crazy
heres a prayer...our father who rests in hell drown all the ameraicans they who start war and they who demand too much.let them have a piece of there own pie and see how it feels to ram there belives down men and womens throuts.let these war heads and a-holes who think they are cops of the world suffer and forever burn in hell amen }

- Sir Fang the Crazy
vV Dracula Vv (##:##) February 18th, YR8
well it seems like the blacks are looting and killing people screw the spooks let them drownd.

- Sir Fang the Crazy
View Public Profile Find more posts by skinner Add skinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 00:26)
I find that disgusting behavior. This day and age people like him shouldnt be allowed to breathe the same air as decent people. Let alone play a game that has probably every race and nationality play it. If he doesnt get deleted soon he should be taken out.
View Public Profile Find more posts by lunidi1 Add lunidi1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as The Only One)
(04-Sep-2005 at 00:37)

I thought racist comments were grounds for deletion. Good ol Mehul <sigh>

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 00:56)
this might be why Mehul is not focused on utopia atm. from the front page of UT...:

Category: Utopia Announcements
QuantumChaos: "Swirve Delay"
We have been assigned a project in conjunction with the recovery efforts in the New Orleans disaster, and this will be taking my time the next day or two. There probably won't be any updates in regards to Genesis until Monday or Tuesday, but everything is still scheduled to reset at the scheduled time.

Mehul (Original Post)
-------------------------------

be patient.
View Public Profile Find more posts by redworks Add redworks to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(04-Sep-2005 at 01:17)

they are saying its karma, america has been taking everything from everyone and starting wars, people feel that this is god spiting them

i dont necessarily agree, but i know exactly what they are talking about in some respects with the "let bush sort it out" and such

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 06:08)

While the comments are definitely out of line, it is likely this person is looking for attention. Don't give him the pleasure.
Post a complaint in the proper thread, and let the mods handle it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by filcher Add filcher to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 06:20)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Money Mathews)

they are saying its karma, america has been taking everything from everyone and starting wars, people feel that this is god spiting them

i dont necessarily agree, but i know exactly what they are talking about in some respects with the "let bush sort it out" and such
Semi-offencive joke republicins w/o a sence of humor for serious matters don't read.

I warned you.

I said skip this

Why won't you listen

Don't read the next line

I guess that is why it hit red states.

Don't mod me I have 5 sepreate warnings

"There are only 2 things that are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity, and I am not sure of the former."-Albert Einstein
View Public Profile Find more posts by wswordsmen Add wswordsmen to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 06:42)

As much as it sucks and as much as I disagree with him, he can say what he wants, as long as it's not racist (according to Mehul/Swirve). Just because he takes an upopular opinion doesn't mean he should be silenced.

P.S. What a bastard!....

Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Hindsight is always 20/20
View Public Profile Find more posts by ILikeUltimate Add ILikeUltimate to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 07:18)

There is a fine line between being a jerk and being a punishable jerk. His comment about blacks fall on the punishable side. Debates on "karmic justice" for America, while stupid, is not in and of itself punishable

R.I.P. Kirby Puckett 1960-2006, a true champion and credit to his team and community.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sir Agaratar Add Sir Agaratar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.28
(04-Sep-2005 at 07:33)

Check this out:

http://www.gawker.com/news/lootfind.jpg
AP caption for the pic on the left:

A young man walks through chest deep flood water after looting a grocery store in New Orleans on Tuesday.

AFP caption for the pic on the right:

Two residents wade through chest-deep water after finding bread and soda from a local grocery store in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Anybody see a problem with that? According to the AP the black man is looting and the white people just happened to find some break in a grocery store.

I'm not one for crazy racial conspiracy theories, but the media has totally criminalized the black citizens of New Orleans in the aftermath of the hurricane.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Henry Returns Add Henry Returns to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 10:01)

pfff... just ignore him. All that retaliation in the name of justice. Americans believe so much in justice even tough they cant even justify their own actions most of the times.

Just let that guy be. He is a poor 12 year old boy who is trying to be cool about a hurricane. I definatly dont agree with dracula, but if he thinks he's cool, let him be cool. We know better dont we?

Quote:
Thats the biggest nonsense I ve ever heard. The hurricane is something natural. It's origin has been proved by scientists. And stuff like that just happens. No God who's sending hurricanes at the US of A.

Signature suspended by Kazac for violating the forum's rules. Non-English
View Public Profile Visit BeterKomJeNiet's homepage Find more posts by BeterKomJeNiet Add BeterKomJeNiet to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 13:37)
Re: An affront to Human suffering victims of Katrina

Quote:
heres a prayer...our father who rests in hell drown all the ameraicans they who start war and they who demand too much.
Maybe that comment would have made sense if the White House had burned down or a meteor struck the Republican headquarter, but the poorest people in New Orleans aren't exactly the ones I think about when discussing who started the war on Iraq.

If you want to lynch someone for disgusting opinions you can instead check the "Do any of you agree with these people?" thread. Bill Shanks is worse than that guy, because he is a grown up person living in New Orleans who still welcomed its destruction.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bernel Add Bernel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Belili)
Donated $9.01
(04-Sep-2005 at 14:26)

A national disaster is not a political subject. Let the evil make their remarks...let's move on to what matters...helping them, or finding out how to help them.

Belili : Sexy :: Naz : Warning Points
View Public Profile Visit belili's homepage Find more posts by belili Add belili to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 20:33)
I am not American and I am not Black but still I find his comments very offensive. I know if he was in our kingdom we would of killed him off for his racist remarks.
Its one thing thinking those things but actually voicing those opinions within forums using people from all races and nationalities gives me the impression that he thinks he is above every body else and If he had said those comments to either Americans or Black people to their faces then Im sure he would have to face a repercussion.
View Public Profile Find more posts by lunidi1 Add lunidi1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 20:57)
I don't think that dracula should be punished because of his remarks. nobody is forcing anybody to read those threads, the post have been up on the forum for days now and nobody deleted them, so the kings obviously don't mind.
In a way I don't really feel too sorry about some people that live in new orleans. After a disaster like that they start killing each other and start looting? Those that do something like that deserve what happened to them. As for the other 95% of the people... bad luck for them, I guess.

I am a vicious cockroach killer, expect no mercy
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tutike Add Tutike to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2005 at 21:04)
i stand by what i said if i offended someone in this fourm who is black then im sorry.ive had a lot of problems with blacks in my life and there for have a hard time trusting them or feeling sorry for them.i have the right to say how i feel i live in a free country there for deal with it.as for wipeing out my prov i dont give a crap p3 is pissed off cause my k:d is winning the war and has to post my belifes in this foruml.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sin City Add Sin City to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.84
(04-Sep-2005 at 21:38)
i can see where he is coming from from the 1st comment, but the other 2 i don't.

people were asked to leave, but instead, some stayed in there homes, they could have gone to the superdome, but they decided to stay at home, hard luck.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Signature height exceeded the allowed 60 pixels.
View Public Profile Find more posts by fishy1 TA Add fishy1 TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Belili)
Donated $9.01
(04-Sep-2005 at 22:40)

Quote:
i stand by what i said if i offended someone in this fourm who is black then im sorry.ive had a lot of problems with blacks in my life and there for have a hard time trusting them or feeling sorry for them.i have the right to say how i feel i live in a free country there for deal with it.as for wipeing out my prov i dont give a crap p3 is pissed off cause my k:d is winning the war and has to post my belifes in this foruml.
And whites don't act as bad? Racism is a two way street...by fighting fire with fire you are just burning more people, not helping a thing.

If you are appalled by the hate crimes commited by the blacks in NO, try going about it more intellegently at least, and not bring your own racism into it.

Belili : Sexy :: Naz : Warning Points
View Public Profile Visit belili's homepage Find more posts by belili Add belili to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Sep-2005 at 00:38)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Sin City)

vV Dracula Vv (##:##) May 16th, YR8
look i said what i said and if you dont mind i dont want to hear about it anymore.lets focus on this war right now i really dont care about it.

- Sir Fang the Crazy

You obviously dont have any care about your fellow man.
The majority of those people are extremely poor, they are depressed by our govt to begin with. Most of the people who could , did leave New Orleans. many were unable to get out. when the evacuation order was given it was already to late.
I for one could care less about your statements about Bush. I too despise him and his cronies, but to politicise this trajedy, and wish for more hardship and even death to a race of people just because you have had troubles with some few individuals, just shows how very uncaring you are.
I also had my troubles with black people as I was growing up, But I have had far more trouble with Bullies, Racists, and Bigots from my own race, this doesnt mean that all people are bad. but it does mean that I should choose to not lower myself to those peoples standards, but I also have had very grand friends of the black race, I even have Aunts, Uncles, & cousins who happen to be black. I am white, and I consider myself extremely lucky to have been born a free white person in a country that I do love living in. even though I think that my current govt is probably the worst I have seen in my considerable amount of years.

Shame on you Dracula.
View Public Profile Find more posts by skinner Add skinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Sep-2005 at 00:58)
I just love how in the year 2006 one could say that god is punishing a specific location because of their manner of living life. no doubt some people are thinking 'this is exactly what they deserve those war mongers, god is just!' when in reality thats bullshiz.

The hurricane could've hit me up in here in canada, (well, prolly not due to the location) but had it here it just would've been a hurricane, cept it hit US so now its god serving out justice. classic.
View Public Profile Find more posts by HelluvaFAITH Add HelluvaFAITH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote