Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $47.44
(31-May-2011 at 13:20)

"It will be of major important." Christ. This is what comes of posting so late after getting up so early.

Anyway, episode is definitely available now.
View Public Profile Visit Elan SsM's homepage Find more posts by Elan SsM Add Elan SsM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(05-Jun-2011 at 08:16)

Elan and Tathlyn. Christ.

What happened to Tathlyn, anyway?

Oh, and by the way. The book is coming out in less than a year. Less than a year! And yes, I am saying that entirely based on your nickname. What of it?!

Edit: I took a look at the first episode and.. I'm not sure what I just saw. I will have to contemplate.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk

Last edited by Nimon, 05-Jun-2011 at 08:22.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $47.44
(07-Jun-2011 at 00:26)

Re: Elan and Mr. Despot Strike Back!

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
Elan and Tathlyn. Christ.

What happened to Tathlyn, anyway?

Oh, and by the way. The book is coming out in less than a year. Less than a year! And yes, I am saying that entirely based on your nickname. What of it?!

Edit: I took a look at the first episode and.. I'm not sure what I just saw. I will have to contemplate.
The first two episodes are something of an extended pilot. There are issues with the first, notably involving length and pacing, which I attempt to correct in the second. Truth be told I'd rather you contemplate the second one than the first.

Oh, yeah. And some people (most people?) have had a hard time viewing the second episode. To that end we've reuploaded it. Enjoy.
View Public Profile Visit Elan SsM's homepage Find more posts by Elan SsM Add Elan SsM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $47.44
(10-Jun-2011 at 02:21)

Episode three will be probably be delayed. We've got the footage together, the script together, and four days to produce it, but I've got strep so- no voice. 's a shame, I'm rather excited about this one. The real start of the first story arc hinted at in the last one. It's not impossible that I'll have it ready for upload Monday, all depends upon when I get my voice back. (Thank god Mr. Despot's not in this one, is all I have to say. That voice is killer.)
Donated $5.00
(05-Jul-2011 at 00:27)
Now this... this brings back memories.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stygma Add Stygma to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Sep-2011 at 05:19)
Looks like I came back at the right time

Offical Supreme General (and Head Janitor) of Mr. Despot Model Super Villian Lair
"A member of the UT Atheist Community"
Self proclaimed ruler of the Utopia Republics
View Public Profile Find more posts by jawamast Add jawamast to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(25-Sep-2011 at 09:40)

Wow, seems like the old brigade is back.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $26.92
(03-Nov-2011 at 03:08)

grr.. A stormy mountain top

*Atop a lone, green clad mountain in Vermont...chanting can be heard*

*Several left-handed acolytes prepare for a dark and ancient ritual. Twin Tesla coils attached to a coffee-maker via Gorilla-Grip Duct tape flare into life, filling the night with arcs of electricity. The flash lights up a grave baring no marks save for a handlebar moustache. A hand thrusts through the soft dirt.*

Anonymous Tathlymaniac: "As the prophesy proclaimed, you have returned."

Bill Billbillson: "Suck it up slipper-jock it's high time for a reckoning."

Anonymous Tathlymaniac: "Then it is true!"

The MOB: "He has returned"

The sun riseses on a new...wiser...day.

~Tathlyn, the Mirthful Sage°
Is much more famous than YOU.
what I've been up to --->
(www.bravobodyart.com)
View Public Profile Visit Tathlyn's homepage Find more posts by Tathlyn Add Tathlyn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Nov-2011 at 03:33)

What are these episodes you speak of? And how may I watch them? Or whatever...

PANIC!
I take the "the" out of psychotherapist.
Winners are just losers who suck at losing. And if there's anything that I suck at, it's losing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Unreal21 Add Unreal21 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2011 at 10:52)

Oh my god, talk about memories.

*waves* Hi guys! Looks like we're all crawling out of the woodwork. And to think I only did my annual nostalgia pop-in because of the birthday email UT sent to me.

Igor says hi, too. Well actually he more sort of sprayed "THAUTHAGETH!", but I think I got the jist of it.

[right]Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Damn you Naz! Damn yooooouu!
Hey, is that a mod wand?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Burningboy Add Burningboy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Feb-2012 at 07:29)

Wow, just checked in and guess who's here? None other than Elan and Nimon...
View Public Profile Find more posts by chal Add chal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Mar-2012 at 17:35)

Since it's an old-head reunion.....

I consider myself to be a man of principle. But, what man does not?
Even the cutthroat, I have noticed, considers his actions "moral" after a fashion.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kinslayer Add Kinslayer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(10-Aug-2012 at 04:20)

content

Sean! I miss you!

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote