Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Old rlAnduin Lothar
Imported Post
(02-Aug-2001 at 09:56)
Banned¿?

This ain't kewl! I got banned! I was just slamming up my credit - like...alot. Entered the wrong KD page a few times(Like...i was going island 34 - then the stupid thing changed to 33 but i didn't see it) and bam - im banned! wtf? Can u guy reinstate me please? This fully suxs!

-Anduin
Old rlAnduin Lothar
Imported Post
(02-Aug-2001 at 09:59)
Forgot my username..

My username is
Anduin Lothar...hehe.

-Anduin
Administrator
(02-Aug-2001 at 13:37)

Re: Banned¿?

Come on, don't insult me. The logs show everything.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old rlAnduin Lothar
Imported Post
(04-Aug-2001 at 16:50)
*Dang!

Ok - so mabye i wasn't doing that. I tried do what im sure many others have tried. You know when you get a cb - and post it - then it asks for another. Well - i thought' i'd save time and change the KD numbers....i only done it once though. Just to see if it worked. IT did - and i didn't do it again. About 4 real cb's later - Banned. I learned my mistake. Sorry. hehe. You know when i can be reinstated?

-Anduin
(Posted as Gwillyn)
Donated $31.68
(04-Aug-2001 at 21:11)

Re: *Dang!

I refuse to believe that saved you even a minute!

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(04-Aug-2001 at 22:15)

Well, I don't know. I usually never unban convicted criminals like yourself ;-)
What do you think guys, how much time should he stay banned? 3 days? A week? More?

Remember that this kind of things only damages the database integrity, and then hurts your searches. Of course, no one was able to penetrate the security system yet, and therefore this never happened, however it does slow down the refresh rate.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(04-Aug-2001 at 22:46)

Perminate I think.

º»ºThe Kittens of Playfulnessº«º
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
º»ºSilvreWolf My love, I am yoursº«º
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(10-Aug-2001 at 03:20)

I guess I am just too good...

I have unbanned you. This is the first time I unban someone who tried to sabotage our database, please don't make me regret it.

I set your credits to -250, which means you have to input at least 25 true kingdoms, before being able to use the Targets Finder again. Please let me know if there is any problem with it, since it's the first time I try a negative credits value.

(Posted as Gwillyn)
Donated $31.68
(10-Aug-2001 at 03:23)

*hehehe*

You show him!
Only -250 though? I fill up that many when I'm just bored...

You're a better person than I am, BG, I wouldn't have allowed him back.

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old rlAnduin Lothar
Imported Post
(11-Aug-2001 at 07:30)
Thankyou.

Thanks for that. I learned from my mistake - honored to be the first. hehe. As for that -250 credit thing..im gonna be Mr Honesty here. When i logged in it was -250. Got 1 cb - it was -240...got another and it was +10 again...got another and it was +20. So - that thing didn't work....i won't use the target finder till i get 250 credits though. =] Thankyou.

-Anduin
Administrator
(12-Aug-2001 at 03:53)

Re: Thankyou.

Funny, no idea why it happened. Don't worry about it though, feel free to use all your credits.

(15-Aug-2001 at 12:44)
Eh?

The top of the page sez: "welcome muddflapp"
so im logged in

I started with 0 credits and the request was to copy kingdom ##:##.
I copied the kingdom as requested, double checked it, and was banned.

???
View Public Profile Find more posts by muddflapp Add muddflapp to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(16-Aug-2001 at 01:57)

Re: Eh?

You posted the right kingdom, but on the wrong server. Please don't do it again.

(16-Aug-2001 at 03:17)
Re: Eh?

Ahhh!!!
Clicked the wrong button, I see.
My apologies.
View Public Profile Find more posts by muddflapp Add muddflapp to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Aug-2001 at 01:18)
banned?

i reached school and used the terminals, the moment i entered i went to target finder and i was banned
so are some of my friends
and when ireached home .. i am still banned
any ideas?
can the kind admin unban me?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Valheru Add Valheru to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(19-Aug-2001 at 12:30)

Re: banned?

Valheru, the IP address you used is banned. However, your account is not banned, so if you enter the Targets Finder while being logged in to your Utopia Temple account, everything should be fine.