Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Old Agent03
Imported Post
(06-Aug-2000 at 07:45)
Target Finder Soon?

So when will the target finder be re-instated?
Administrator
(07-Aug-2000 at 02:04)

Re: Target Finder Soon?

It might take some time, but it will be worth it

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old ranch
Imported Post
(07-Aug-2000 at 13:42)
Is it coming soon

I am just wondering if the target finder is coming soon. If you could give an approx. date that would be great!
Old Wild Fury
Imported Post
(08-Aug-2000 at 23:37)
When?

could u please give us a approx. date to when the target finder will be ready :rollin: :
Administrator
(09-Aug-2000 at 01:33)

Re: When?

I really can't estimate that, but I can tell you about my priority list for now:

#1 - Releasing round 9 compatible final (beta) version.
#2 - Finishing working on the new site, and announce it to the public.
#3 - Targets Finder.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old dondover
Imported Post
(10-Aug-2000 at 22:42)
Target Finder? 8(

I have finally used your formatter and was successful with an attack ,100% accurate! But I would rather your priority be
2. #1 or #2
3. #2 or #1
: But, I know you are busy, and I would like to say THANK YOU for this Program you have given for FREE!
This is only my 2nd round in Utopia and it has already made me feel better in the game.:
Old Albannach
Imported Post
(14-Aug-2000 at 17:18)
Re: Target Finder? 8(

Yes, I wish the target finder was the #1 priority too. I thought is was the best feature for the formatter when it was working.
Old FinLoSs
Imported Post
(17-Aug-2000 at 13:14)
good idea

please do the #3 in first but i'll understand if not you're very busy.........you're very good on program...
nothing to say about your program about c-b etc...

(01-Oct-2000 at 22:35)
Target Finder Started?

I was just wondering have you even started the new target finder? If you have how close is it to being done? BTW: Im not trying to steal your idea but what language is the formatter and target finder written in?
View Public Profile Find more posts by BullzEye Add BullzEye to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Oct-2000 at 23:28)
Re: Target Finder Soon?

Delphi
View Public Profile Find more posts by Biirka Add Biirka to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old DCrystal
Imported Post
(05-Oct-2000 at 15:26)
TF

all in good time.
Old hel1234
Imported Post
(16-Oct-2000 at 07:46)
Soon??

Hopefully it comes before we get out of protection before next age so I can attack a Land Fat person.
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(20-Oct-2000 at 04:24)

How would that be possible?

How could you check if someone is landfat without doing CB's? NW/acre is not an accurate tool...
And you can't cast CB's while in protection, so a target shouldn't be able to exist before OOP...
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Egoist
Imported Post
(25-Oct-2000 at 12:15)
I have my own Target Finder.

I'm tired of waiting for Brother Green's Target Finder.
So I make one my self. Well it works fine. And I don't want to share it to anyone. Just let you know.
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(25-Oct-2000 at 23:08)

*lol*

A targetfinder with no users? *lol*
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Egoist
Imported Post
(26-Oct-2000 at 01:00)
My Target Finder works!

Trust me I have fully working Target Finder. It's not difficult to make one your own. It require a bit of programing experience of textpatern scanning. The only drawback is it generate to much datatrafic.
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(26-Oct-2000 at 01:08)

*LMAO*

ho ho ho =)

stop it, you're killing me =)
Old Kode Cypher
Imported Post
(10-Dec-2000 at 09:15)
Mmmm Hmmm...

Your statement:
"And I don't want to share it to anyone. Just let you know."
Pretty much states "I'm a lying little sizotch"... You wouldnt of posted that unless you wanted us to think your:
A. Kool
B. A prick
C. A lying little siztoch

So go back to your Bat file programming and stop filling the forums with selfish trash...